1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Quest ID for the Asra Nox bounty

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Antilynx, Oct 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Antilynx

Antilynx Void-Bound Voyager

I have some problems with completing this quest. Game keep teleporting me to my ship right just when i defeat Asra, so i can't capture her to complete the quest.
    So do anyone know a valid questid for this quest? I've already tried "cultist_mission1" in all variations, but game keep telling me "exception caught handling client command".
    Also i have some mods installed and one of them is Frackin Universe, so i'm not sure if it's the reason of this bug or not
    (the same thing happens to me when i kill any flying monster in "cyberspace" worlds)

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log file which is located in the storage folder of your Starbound install directly after you run into this issue. This makes it easier to tell on whats going on and what steps can be taken to fix it.

3. Antilynx

Antilynx Void-Bound Voyager

Here's the .log file

I don't know which mod caused this, but i kinda fixed this problem by removing all off the mods(except frackin universe and elithian alliance).
    Looks like there was some kind of conflict between mods.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2019
  4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Might have been the translation mod. I've often seen these causing weird issues. Could've been the case here too.