Question for you guys :P

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by samthepokebro, May 12, 2018.

1. samthepokebro

samthepokebro Intergalactic Tourist

Who is your favourite NPC and also what is your favourite job i.e fishing, mining, farming... ?

:)

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Sebastian. He's my spirit animal. Elliot's a close runner-up, as are Penny and Abigail.

I tend to do a bit of everything, but farming's probably my favourite job.

samthepokebro likes this.
      • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I'm rather partial to the silent check-out girl in Joja Mart. Oh, the times we have together! Can't shut that girl up when you get her out on the town! ...ok, I'm completely teasing. Of the actual NPC's Leah is usually my bestie, we have too much in common in terms of habits and shared likes.

Limiting it to the actual primary professions I'm most fond of foraging and wandering the woods. I love me some mushroom hunting in the fall, and blackberry season makes me happy.

Git Gud Fox and samthepokebro like this.
        • Git Gud Fox

Git Gud Fox Star Wrangler

I kept thinking she was Leah, and I would spend time following Leah around to see if she worked at Joja Mart.

• Lorekeeper of Wyverns

Lorekeeper of Wyverns Void-Bound Voyager

Favourite NPC is Shane due to his character development, though Abigail's a close second, as I feel like I can relate to her quite a bit.

As for my favourite profession, I think either mining or fishing. Fishing's a given to me; if there's fishing in a game, I'll spend far too long just laying back and catching as many fish as I can. As for mining, considering how slow and subdued the game normally is (not that I'm saying that's a bad thing!), the mining's a good change of pace that I think is quite essential to keep it from getting too stale. If you're bored of a slow pace, just go into the mines and fight. And likewise, if you're not in a fighting mood, you can easily go back to your regular chores and just relax.

• samthepokebro

Yesss, fishing is for sure the best for me :)

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Emily. We enjoy sitting around, commenting on what a lovely sunset we're having, even while it's raining or the middle of the day.

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

I'd say my favorite npc is either Leah or Abigail. Leah because I can relate to her quite well and Abby because who wouldn't want to be friends with a half-dragon? (there was a thread that wondered what was going on with Abby's apparent eating of amethysts. In all likelihood it was an oversight because most of the stuff that gives that response is actual food and when CA discovered it he was "eh, let's just roll with it")

Best part...I'd say either foraging or mining.

• Yaushibee

Yaushibee Subatomic Cosmonaut

George is definitely my favorite, he's a very endearing old man. I love him!

Forging is a strong contender for favorite job but I think farming out ranks it, since taking care of and naming farm animals is included in that. The whole process of plotting out my garden is fun too and even if it doesn't earn me a lot, I love to plant a bit of everything each season just to see it all grow!

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

M. Rasmodius.

Favorite skill: fishing.

• Amx

Amx Void-Bound Voyager

Alex, he blush and goes doki doki frequently. X3

Skill; Fishing. :whoop:

• samthepokebro

Some cool answers guys! keep them coming :)

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Emily is my favourite. I also like Linus.

I don't know if it counts as a job but I like chopping wood. I like the sound effect.

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Sebastian is my fave NPC with Krobus pretty high up there. I like to farm a lot but also enjoy mining. I used to hate fishing in this game but now it's okay~

• Dresden’s Apprentice

Dresden’s Apprentice Void-Bound Voyager

Favorite NPC: Abigail.
                                Favorite Skill: Fishing or Mining

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I like of Maru, her energetic behavior always cheer me up, tied with her is Harley, that love animals, recognize her flaws and try to be a better person.

My prefered job is Mining, I'm always looking for exploration and gem hunting.

• Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

I guess Shane is tied with Elliot with me, I've married them both more than once more than twice even ha, I just really like them.

I just like farming in general I don't always fully upgrade my tools because I'm good with being busy putting the energy to use with all my crops or whatever else I have to focus on.

• AdamGotStardrop

AdamGotStardrop Void-Bound Voyager

Shane for me. I just want to hug that guy and tell everything's gonna be okay <3