1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Question: Mod to Increase Text Size?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by esclavealiberte, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. esclavealiberte

esclavealiberte Yeah, You!

Good afternoon, everyone. I was wondering if there is a mod for increasing the size of text in tooltips, cutscenes, chat bubbles, etc.? I looked through the thread, but I did not see a mod that would allow for such. I am working with a larger monitor, and the text is uncomfortably small.

2. Alessondria

Alessondria Big Damn Hero

3. esclavealiberte

esclavealiberte Yeah, You!

Thank you very much! This will be quite helpful. Hopefully, someone can still point me in the direction of a mod that will change the text size for SAIL, tooltips, etc. but your mod may compensate with SAIL's small text at least since it adds a couple of extra seconds.

4. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

If all else fails changing the resolution down a bit should stretch the text, considering the game is made with a 16 bit art style you should not be bothered by the difference in quality

5. Alessondria

Alessondria Big Damn Hero

That would work for full screen, not the default windowed mode as it all scales to the window size.