1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe VERSION V12 PLEASED GIRAF

Race Fix PG

1. stardust7671

stardust7671 Pangalactic Porcupine

the download now link takes people to the Peglaci mod page and not to the mediafire page

2. PotatoSS

PotatoSS Astral Cartographer

3. HuskyStrylight

HuskyStrylight Big Damn Hero

4. stardust7671

http://puu.sh/k8c7Q/a5b23b5c7e.png this is the error when i load up the peglaci's with your race fix thanks for all this makein but please calm down and take your time fixing this[DOUBLEPOST=1442024682][/DOUBLEPOST]also the token race is bugged cause this http://puu.sh/k8dmO/1748a7c906.jpg thats what i get in single player but again please take your time with these fixes if you can fix them

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  5. HuskyStrylight

Thank you for your comment on your issue, but you dont really have to say what i said xD.

6. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Makein updated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe with a new update entry:

v10 Pleased Giraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1442042627][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Would do, after i fix token and peglaci. Looks like i still need add them to game... OK, would fix them then and check how they worked >:D
    Download link fixed, thanks for notice!
    Aha, in token i forgot to delete ftl word. And for Peglacy it's because quests, after dev update Starbound they use other system commands that i don't know..., but well looks like 2 quests i would delete)
    Ok, now updating fixes for token and peglaci (For installing Peglaci fix delete first quest folder then overwrite)
    Well take my words back, peglaci not bad race)

For Izku race, it's so big... I would try fix this, but it's would contain many quests that i would delete... (i think) Because i don't have time to understand how game worked or what commands game using... WTF? this mod have data from others and more, it have strange structure... Try to find place where game crashes with error:
    Error: Exception raised during Root finishLoad: (MapException) Key 'visibleRect' not found in Map::get()
    Don't get it... Sorry, if somebody know what this error is then pls tell me) Mod too old and have planet generating system+items... To fix this, need change fully mod and i don't know how to do it now.

7. HuskyStrylight

Izku race is far more complex, most items in that mod is too old for update due to the different changes from the update, that error you received is a item that is suppose to be on the world, a random generated tree or such, its best to delete all those items and only update the character.
    Error from dungeon or item, either one.

8. megagodxxx

megagodxxx Space Spelunker

9. stardust7671

The token race still gives me the same bug even after i added the v2 race fix s i think its just broke

10. Makein

Huh? It's work for me perfect...
    Dont know why it working for me, but i find error in ship section of this mod... Fixed, i guess)

11. stardust7671

12. Makein

When you show me error pls tell me after what you get it[DOUBLEPOST=1442101117][/DOUBLEPOST]For now i would not make any fix, because i don't robot... Sorry
    Work, made fix, sleep, eat, work, made fix, sleep, eat, work, made fix, sleep, eat, work.....
    (You still can post what race you want to see and when i have time would look on it)

Looks now on peglaci
    [​IMG]
    All work... Don't have any trouble on clean starbound...
    I again create archive with fix, try V3... But it should be the same like V2
    If v3 don't work let me know
    Here full folder of mod http://www.mediafire.com/download/u94u3xr1f07dt5w/Race Mod Peglaci.rar
    But tell me first v3 worked or not?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  13. Makein

For DarkIzku and Izku:
    I delete all data, because to fix it i would need create it from start.
    And i created with data i have only race+cinematic (disabled) without ship (ship maybe add in future) or items (Contains only race)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq758r2p34vstkq/Race Mod DarkIzku (CLEAN).rar
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kybcqo9u6rn4sno/Race Mod Izku (CLEAN).rar

14. stardust7671

v3 doesnt wor but its fine its one race so ill be fine with out it

15. Makein

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  16. Makein

17. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Would you mind Fixing the Saiyan Race for me? I really wanted to play as them, and i hope you'll fix it.

hennalang likes this.
  18. mdew9989

mdew9989 Void-Bound Voyager

alright, when the mod creater said mod/race that you need/overwrite the whole file, i was confused what i had to do there. can someone explain that part to me pls?

19. stardust7671

the unseen race crashes after you die and if you restart and reload the save it crashes again fix as soon as you can

20. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The Unseen are a race added by "The Munari" and are not meant to be a playable race in the first place, as stated by the mod author. Simply don't play as an Unseen, and your issue is resolved. :)