1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe VERSION V12 PLEASED GIRAF

Race Fix PG

1. shadowd15

shadowd15 Pangalactic Porcupine

It didn't upset me at all, but it was kind of startling to see my mod on the list, is all. I don't mind that you fixed it in the slightest and, if it's ok with you, I may use your work as a basis for my own official update.

2. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

Mind removeing lucario?
    Its fixed now...

3. Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't worry, i would fix Lilin[DOUBLEPOST=1444227490][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ok, thanks for the notice!

Cipherstar likes this.
  4. Makein

Makein updated Race fixes for Pleased Giraffe with a new update entry:

VERSION V12 PLEASED GIRAFFE

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cipherstar likes this.
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

And Lopunny was updated too, but apparently it's not as popular as Lucario to be noticed.

6. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Lilin didn't work for me until I deleted the Codex files. Just saying. (I'm playing it now)

Thanks for updating it.

7. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

I can't start Lilin char :(
    Deleted Codex files to start game and now, after char customisation I have empty character list :(

8. Makein

Strange, because it's work for me with codex files (but Lilin or Slime Race don't use them, you can delete them if you want)

9. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There's another problem I should mention, but haven't said it yet because it hasn't been a problem yet. But when you go to the suits menu in the Tech menu on the ship, there is no body shown. On another character in the past this meant I couldn't equip any suit techs, but it hasn't been a problem here because I haven't tried at all and the game will automatically equip the right suit tech when you earn them. If I tried to equip a different one it might mess things up, or it might not work at all, but I wouldn't know.

If possible you could try to just insert another race's details into there. It isn't big of a priority though.

That's weird. It just didn't start the game at all when I had the codex problem, but then after deleting the files in the Codex folder it was fine. Is it a problem with your Character Creation mod? (Xbawks and so on?)

10. Zlyvr

Zlyvr Phantasmal Quasar

I was trying both - Character Creation mod and Xbawks.

Well, I re-downloaded this mod again and it works!
    And now I have all 7 succubus I was trying to create ;)

11. Cybopper

Cybopper Void-Bound Voyager

Do you guys think you could update the shade? They were one of my favorite races.

12. Makein

This is strange, because race don't have files for this menu. And i try it on my starbound and i don't have that problem...
    Maybe you use some mods that give you this conflict or you install this fix on original race (Because original files use tech menu)...?

13. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

In order for custom species to have a body image shown while looking at their tech through SAIL, they need images under \interface\ai\suits\ and \tech\ its various protection suits.

14. EyWind

EyWind Yeah, You!

hello again, i got a problem playin Celestar race its just i cant teleport on race flag, when i place it there is no bookmark menu as usual and it just dont respond. Mb some one know how to fix it? writing here coz celestar main page is dead....

------------------------------------

some how i fixed, ty any way ;)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  15. Myuuthemew

Myuuthemew Void-Bound Voyager

I've downloaded the fix mod for the Peglaci but it seems to not work.

16. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

./necro
    Couldn't find if you had done it already but how soon do you think you can start fixing for Glad Giraffe? Specifically Ningen in mind.

17. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

I just started a new Ningen character in Glad Giraffe using this fix. It seems to have no problems.Or am I unaware of something?

18. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

please refix the lucario
    and fix the kineptic while your at it

19. Raekkor

Raekkor Intergalactic Tourist

Hi. Can you fix four Races?
    Alternians
    Elunite
    Irken
    Borg

TY about your great job. Continue pls, we can play other races because your are doing this. TY again ^^

20. Fauxglove

Fauxglove Subatomic Cosmonaut

One of my biggest worries about modding Starbound is updates making mods unusable, and mods no longer being supported by their original authors. You keep some of my favorite race mods up to date, even though some of the original authors no longer support them. Just wanted to say thank you very much for doing so, and I always look forward to your updates after a big patch. :3

Having said that, there's a persistent problem with the Kemono mod where the text on the S.A.I.L. interface doesn't show up when accessing quest or upgrade options. is there any way you could fix that?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015