1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Racial Crafting & Printing 1.8.1

Craft & Print racial furniture

1. Tremerion

Tremerion Existential Complex

Tremerion submitted a new mod:

Racial Crafting & Printing - racial crafting printing craft print race

Read more about this mod...

2. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

I got an error on your wt-... recipes, man.

3. Tremerion

I worried this would happen, I have so many mods installed, it is hard to know if item is from mods or not. I will upload non-wt-items version ASAP

4. Tremerion

Tremerion updated Racial Crafting & Printing with a new update entry:

1.1 - NON WT Version

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1439496130][/DOUBLEPOST]
    new version is posted

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  5. Tremerion

6. Hatsya Souji

What's with the WT version? Does it mean it depended on another mod, that you made alongside it first?

7. Tremerion

I was using Starcheat to find code names of items, materials, etc. for recipes. I tried to make crafting immersive as possible, was thinking that wt-brain and wt-feathers were hidden items(there is plenty of them). Sorry for any inconvienience

8. Drunken Rock Lee

Drunken Rock Lee Void-Bound Voyager

I don't believe you uploaded the correct version to the site, not only is the feathers1 bug still there, but after manually fixing it the game still won't launch, with the error mentioning something about Okea.

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  9. Tremerion

Racial Crafting & Printing - Update 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1439972799][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Feathers1 error is fixed. Thanks for letting me know that I've in my stupidity uploaded wrong file.
    Okea is glitch castle platform. Maybe you have mod with this item and that's why you get this game crash. My game work fine so I cannot recreate this error situation.
    Possible fix for this is to delete okeaglitchplatform.recipe from:
    \recipes\glitch3dprinter and \recipes\glitchcraftingtable and player.config(platform is the last line)
    I wish to not delete this from mod itself(at least not in this moment)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  10. Hatsya Souji

> Okea
    > Glitch Castle Platform.

Right, I have that on Pixel Goods Store (formerly OKEA), hence why I'm not able to install your mod.

11. Tremerion

Try fix posted above. For now I cannot find this item in game files, if I found it I will make copied object and upload it so it would not conflict. Or I will delete it from mod.
    I am also have Pixel Goods Store, but as modpak, that's why there is no conflict from my side. (using S3r1ous Mods)

12. Hatsya Souji

All right, though I realize that I have another mod here that lets me learn recipes of those furniture on pickup, and it might have caused a slight conflict on my part. «Lillgrinn Objects»

13. Tremerion

1.3 Okea fix

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1439990992][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm also have Lillgrinn mod. It will not crash game. Also I've disabled printable option for furniture, so 3d printer should be ok.

Posted Okea Fix updated

14. Drunken Rock Lee

Drunken Rock Lee Void-Bound Voyager

Actually, I was getting the error even though I do not have Okea installed. I had it on the nightly version so I could get Hylotl furniture without waiting for a tenant.

15. Tremerion

16. Tremerion

17. MikkelManDK

MikkelManDK Phantasmal Quasar

The kitchen.config file doesn't exist anymore, and is still being referenced in all the cooking table items in your mod. The file it should be referencing is craftingfood.config, if I'm not mistaken. It causes the game to crash when trying to use the affected objects.

18. McAule

McAule Void-Bound Voyager

I agree. I had crashes trying to access Glich kitchen counter table. Once I removed mod, everything went to normal.

19. Tremerion

Thanks for information, I will look into it[DOUBLEPOST=1440625886][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I see what is wrong. Need to edit all interactive objects in the mod. Awesome...

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  20. Tremerion