1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Racial Crossover Mod v1.0 Of Mice and Goats

Allows modded races to talk with each other. 10 races and counting!

1. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

CaptainKobold updated Racial Crossover Mod with a new update entry:

v1.0 Of Mice and Goats (Mousqutaires and Peglaci join!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. OngoingPlague42

OngoingPlague42 Big Damn Hero

Okay, first off, I love you guys' work. It's amazing, and I love it to no end.
    But, I have a question.
    You are still accepting requests for more races, correct?
    And, if so, may I request a certain race of living skeleton people?
    And by that, I mean the Skellies. I'd love to see them in this mod.
    With you guys' skill, it shouldn't hold a problem! :D

3. CaptainKobold

Thank you very much!

The way that we are handling races is pretty much letting the race owners come to us. Given that there are over 100 race mods available, we feel that it takes a lot of burden off of us to keep things that way for our own sanity! After all, we all write lines for our own races so we would need the race owners buy in anyway!

That said, if players start recommending to a race modder that they get involved in the rcm, many raceodders will send that message and join! So if you would like skellies in, i would suggest you ask in that thread!

4. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

the felins seem to have grown pretty big as a race mod and i wouldn't mind if you added them cuz being a felin who cant talk to avali and lives in an avali village is kinda awkward. also cuz cats are the mascots of the internet.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

As far as I'm concerned, there won't be an "official" Racial Crossover involving the Felins. I'll add lines for any species I particularly like, and some of those may be part of the Crossover. Other modders are free to do the opposite. Just nothing official.

6. Shoehead

Shoehead Turbonerd of Scaremonies

Oh hey! No one told me about this mod until now.

Squaff likes this.
  7. CaptainKobold

Kawa answered before I got the chance to! This sort of set up isn't for everyone and Kawa has already let us know that he wasn't interested in joining up. Felins remain a totally fantastic race and a model many modders look to!

Hey Shoehead! Missed your message before, but I'll invite you into the ongoing conversation and get you all set up!

8. OngoingPlague42

OngoingPlague42 Big Damn Hero

Does this mean that Skellies could just very well be getting in, too? :D !

9. CaptainKobold

Looks like it!

10. DemonMeta

DemonMeta Yeah, You!

All hail the skellies :boo:

11. beari78

beari78 Guest

I have a problem. When I download Of Mice and Goats and beam to my home planet and talk to the Avali there with my Peglaci, nothing happens. Do I need to have all the race mods installed?

12. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I need to update the Avali component of the crossover mod for Avali to peglaci reactions, as it is I'm crazy busy with making the core Avali mod xD

13. beari78

beari78 Guest

Oh. Okay. :)

14. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

This looks awesome! But Can you add ninigen to the list? Because it feel like being alone. also tell the creator of the mod to add his race to your mod first okay?

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

I crunched some numbers. There are 966 lines total in the latest version, with about sixteen or so pairs missing and an average of ~10 lines a pair. The Kobolds have the most lines with 111, followed by the Mantis, with the Peglaci and Nephilim on a shared last place with 53. Because they, the Shell, and the Mousquetaire (sp?) have all but one of those missing pairs.

For comparison, vanilla villagers have 1484 lines in total, with most of the pairs having 40 lines each. The Florans have the most lines, with 44 lines per pair. Avians have a straight 42 lines per pair. Glitch/Glitch is an anomalous 41 lines.

beari78 and Squaff like this.
  16. beari78

beari78 Guest

Damn. (in shock)

17. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

And this is why @Razey is no doubt hesitant to add more races any time soon (Plus all the item descriptions)

beari78 likes this.
  18. beari78

beari78 Guest

Heh.

19. Jardi-Gol

Jardi-Gol Big Damn Hero

Good work. Server updated.
    Thank You.

20. Starlight49

Starlight49 Void-Bound Voyager

Could you add support for Ponex?