RELEASED Ragnarok Online Soundtrack Replacement

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Haend, Mar 19, 2016.

1. DJPwnage

DJPwnage Orbital Explorer

YOU ARE A HEAVEN SENT! I made an account just to say that man! You Rock!

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

@DJPwnage Thank you! Hope you're enjoying it! :poke:

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

*Update* So after playing the game with this replacement myself I seem to be experiencing a bug of some sort. The soundtracks for some reason refused to play. It seems to only play one of the seasonal soundtrack (when you wake up from sleep), then stopped playing altogether. I'm currently looking at this issue, hopefully this can be fixed soon.

• GSPU

GSPU Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, I've noticed that when I went to play with it. Could've reported it sooner if I didn't went out. :f

And to note I was doing fishing too, and a bit of spelunking; neither had music going.

• Amando

Amando Void-Bound Voyager

Thank for add a sound what i tell you :nod: thank so much

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

@GSPU After further testing I found out that this actually didn't happen only when you use this replacement. This happens on unmodified game as well. The difference is, the default musics are much longer, and I suppose this makes them less distracting and noticable.

@Amando The pleasure is mine. Enjoy! Oh also, would like to know about your opinion on the soundtrack length, please?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
              • Amando

looping it was a good choice now i love to go Calico Desert and Stand all day :rainbowbarf:
                Now the sound will stop after completing the sound it makes me feel lonely :oops:
                it like you stand city in the Ragnarok Online and you Can not connect to the server all sound is stop playing
                make sure you enough rest , take care <3

• KoboltWolf

KoboltWolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh god the memories. I met my RL husband on RO. xD

Thank you for this!

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

@KoboltWolf Oh wow, that's so sweet! Glad you're enjoying it!

• KoboltWolf

KoboltWolf Subatomic Cosmonaut

>w<! <3 It was many, many years ago, but I probably still have screencaps of the wedding in Lutie the night before we got married for real xD
                      And yes! I think Into the Abyss is my favorite BGM but they're -all- so good and very well loved. :3

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

Aw, that sounds really romantic!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next update! I believe I've put Into the Abyss into the mining cave BGM :3

Amando and KoboltWolf like this.
                        • Amando

GOOD JOB :lickitung:

• Flother

Flother Big Damn Hero

Looking forward to the next update :D . I would enjoy much longer soundtracks playing in background.

• Synchrome

Synchrome Aquatic Astronaut

Should put it on a loop or make it shuffle, the songs end abruptly so it feel something suddenly missing. I love RO theme tho. Great job bro!

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

New update is out! I've reworked on seasonal soundtracks to include all three of the seasonal soundtracks to help with the jarring silence and repetition. Also replaced the "howling mind" in the cave. More details on the 1st page. Enjoy!

Sadly I don't have enough time to test this out, so please do try it out and report if you think there are some mistakes or any improvements to be made.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
                                  Flother likes this.
                                • Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

@Flother I hope you haven't downloaded. I uploaded the wrong version :nurusad:

• Flother

Flother Big Damn Hero

I have Lol!. It's alright. nothing to worry about, update me when the correct version get's uploaded :D

• Haend

Haend Tentacle Wrangler

Uploaded the correct version. Enjoy!

@Flother now you can download again.... :p

• Flother

Flother Big Damn Hero

Thanks a bunch @Haend! :nuruawe: Time to enjoy my night with good music and a therapeutic game. Sleep well fellow gents and gals :DD

Edit: Oh, that was a big upgrade, love it <3

• Amando

<3 <3 <3 LOVE IT! :lickitung: