Raksasa

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by Suika Ibuki, Mar 8, 2012.

1. CinnamonTwister

CinnamonTwister Space Spelunker

Amazing I Wish you good luck;)

2. Techgamer

Techgamer Big Damn Hero

This totally deserves to be 1st place!!

I can't wait to kill it when the game comes out! >:3

3. Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

This is really thought out and put together, but it saddens me how people love it mainly because of the amazing pictures. There are tons of ideas out there, and some I personally believe that are even better than this, but because of how well a picture is put together some of those other ideas get shunned out...

I wonder if people realize that the contest is based upon mainly the idea, not how well you can draw? Anyways, good job on your entry, one of the more unique monsters out there.

4. This entry does not shun out any ideas. I doubt it can. Nobody but the developers can judge the entries. Just because it's "not popular" does not mean it can't win. In fact, I could lose to an entry with no feedback in its thread, and that's totally fair.

Also, if you read most of the replies here, only a few of them actually *only* mentioned the 'looks' of my entry. The rest talked about concept, originality, creativity, etc., and some even talked about a little bit of everything.

Now, can we please stop talking about how other people judge my entry? That does not really affect the judgement of the developers. I've only put this here in order to compete for the contest. Sorry if I am being offensive.

5. Dynafols

By shunned I meant by a lot of the community, you may notice that a lot of the entries that don't include pictures are some of the more ignored ones (by the community, not by the judges). Sometimes I just need to get the point out better, I just meant that the community looks at the entries with high-detailed pictures more than most of the ones without.
    Also, you're not being offensive, if you were offensive you'd be troll bombing me with insults :p

6. Well this is probably the main culprit then. I don't know about this, but it says on the Contest OP:
    I'm not sure if this is 'out of date', a metaphor, or people didn't read this.

Also, no matter how shunned a topic is, they will all be viewed by the judges in the end. And I don't see any reason why this is being talked about in my entry thread. Again, please take this somewhere else. This thread is open for criticism of the actual entry, and to compete in the contest, not a place where people can talk about how other people react to entries and such.

Again, I'm sorry if this ended up sounding quite mean, but I just don't want my thread to be cluttered up.

7. Dynafols

Sorry, its just that your entry is one of the most popular submittions as to date and I had noted it on the side of the criticism I was giving. Didn't mean for it become slightly out of hand.

In an attempt to avoid making this post just another part of useless clutter, I'll include this note.
    I would make an improvisation to ride on it's back, mwahahahaha.

8. xD People really DO want to ride on its back huh?

Maybe it can be trained to 'not' expell toxic fumes when it's tamed? Kinda like how horses don't throw you out of their backs once they trust you enough?

9. TheDeviant

TheDeviant Sandwich Man

Only supporting this if you can make it a mount.
    o.0

10. Tiny Master of Music

Tiny Master of Music Existential Complex

This is epic!
    Who doesn't want a huge flying ray as a monster? :up:

11. can I bump this thread pleeease:rolleyes:
    cause it's sooo AMAZING:love::love::love:

12. Yttsae

Yttsae Request for Urgent Business Relationship

All I can think after reading this is that it will kill me so very much.