Random questions from kairon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kairon156, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Kairon156

Kairon156 2.7182818284590...

I noticed underneath my name it says Space Hobo it's fine and all but I'm more interested in Stardew Valley so I would like things related to that game over Starbound. assuming it's possible if not I can live with it.

EDIT:
    what is the stat's going to be like,? will there be health, hunger, and stamina?
    will these stat's be a set number say 10 of each or will it be like zelda where it start's at 4 hearts and they can be upgraded?

EDIT2:
    Just wondering about houses. will there be set blue prints you buy and than build or is it a free build?
    also I've watched a few videos and noticed there were no bathrooms which seems weird.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
      naithaan likes this.
    • oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I don't think there's a way to change it. Talk to the Starbound boss mods.

Kairon156 likes this.
      • Kairon156

cool. thanks for responding to my random questions. I have one more but I've been flooding the forms enough as is.

naithaan likes this.
        • gnofar

gnofar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How about asking youre question here and then renaming the post "Random questions from kairon".

Kairon156 likes this.
          • Kairon156

Thanks for the suggestion.

naithaan likes this.
            • naithaan

naithaan Zero Gravity Genie

I think there will be health and stuff when your in the cave hence that seems like (from what I read) thats the only place you can attack things at. Idk about the houses though.

As always stay classy