Race Randomized Races

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by TehEpikMonk, Jul 18, 2012.

1. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

I'd just like to start off by saying I'm sorry if this was already suggested. I did my best to find out if there was one, but going back a few pages and using the search bar yielded no results. However, since the possibility that I missed it does exist, please tell me so I can contact a mod for a lock.

By now, most of you have seen the three randomized monsters Tiy tweeted about (if you haven't, here they are)
    Random Monster2.png Random Monster1.png Random Monster.png

Anyway, back on topic. What I was thinking was that a similar system could exist for playable race creation: the same generator would be used at the starting screen to provide the player with random body parts. I'd love to see what the generator could throw at me.

Basically, the character creation would go something like this. There would be a race option, where you could choose human, custom, random, and then some other default races. Once you picked random, you could generate a character over and over again until you find one that suits you.

Antumbra and Amarth like this.
  2. Amarth

Amarth Industrial Terraformer

I think this is ok.
    Why not? i cant see why this wouldnt work. Shouldnt be hard to put into the game.

3. Toge

Toge Void-Bound Voyager

I would love to see this in game
    Very nice idea