Recently got back after 3-4 year break!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TheLordOfJoe, May 22, 2020.

1. TheLordOfJoe

TheLordOfJoe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Man. It's been a long time since I've been on the forums. Glad to see things are still alive and well. Started playing when I was in junior high and now I'm graduating (top 10 class rank, not to flex or anything). It's been a journey and a half, but y'know, I'm happy to come back around here. I can remember so many things that I loved, the cafe RP that I participated in once and screwed up because I didn't know I was on the first page and not on one of the countless pages that it had, trying to make my own RP and also screwing up because I was about 14 and had no social skills, and the endless amount of mods that I installed. So many memories were made here, it makes me happy just thinking about them.

I've been watching the update log on the game for a long time, seeing the game grow up alongside me. I've changed a lot, and so has the game, but I think I can say that we've both matured and have become better. Anyway, I'm happy to be back, and happy to see you all are giving the game and forums a chance here, or in the case that you're not new here like me, that you're having fun here and still engaged with the forums.

Wilsonionium likes this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome back, buddy! I am not sure we knew each other, so it's nice to meet you!

So yeah, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Questions? Feel free to ask one of us here.