Modding Discussion Recommendation for Scp 035(the mask) and 079(the a.i.)

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Hepton_The_Novakid, May 25, 2018.

1. Hepton_The_Novakid

Hepton_The_Novakid Void-Bound Voyager

I recommend making a starbound SCP mod. I think it would be really neat and I would do it if I could code. So im asking if maybe one of you could consider making at least a working scp 035 and scp 079. I've already done some simple sprite work so if one of you could do this that would be AMAZING.

sorry im not the best with grammer

Attached Files:

2. Hepton_The_Novakid

3. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

what exactly is scp?

Edit: It's 2018, I googled it. I could possibly help you with making the mod, send me a message and let me know exactly what you are wanting these sprites to do.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    Hepton_The_Novakid likes this.
  4. Hepton_The_Novakid

thank you so much really you have no clue how cool it is that you would even suggest doing this, I'm very new to modding and i've made some simple little gigs here and there but they never work. So thank you

- SCP 035 "the mask" where when its worn it kills the player and spawns a enemy similar to the moontant

- SCP 079 "The A.I." it would be neat if you could make it just be like a switch for now so that when used it will open a door or something and play this audio [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nmwOBCu_r_NBkTq0L56Mv9EeI2TPk9pM/view?usp=sharing]

--edit--
    if you are willing to do more after this let me know and i'll send you a few more :)