1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Recover items from lava?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Nocoffeeman, Jul 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

these two things add up to be interesting when we also go into the discussion about "repetition"

I have 646 hours in the game which msotly compose of exploration and hoarding blocks for possible future building project (which I never begun)

It's ok to spawn them for convinence. But I live by the philosophy that stuff should be aquired by the meant to be ingame ways. And this together with the higher amount of playtime made me see far mroe worlds than you. I plowed through many plantes (also legit, so not even super digging adjustments as some to with 10x10 mining stuff). And I even did so on acid and laval palents. So I know very much how repetitve the game is, because I have seen many structures already more than 100x some even 200+x while hunting specific uncraftable blocks. And there is surely no structure I have not seen at least 20+ times. And that is the issue, there is so much universe yet so few to find in it.

2. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

that's not the point of this post. gg tho