1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Recreational Item Art

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by RaveTuba, Mar 2, 2015.

1. RaveTuba

RaveTuba Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi there everyone,

So, recently I got myself into a project of mine, which consists of redrawing the sprites of the items from Risk of Rain into a nice resolution.

So far I'm starting with the common ones, and I've only did a few, but i'll be sure to update this as I got more.

I hope you all enjoy how they are turning out, I'm having a lot of fun with them.

[UPDATED 26/04/2015]

face_stompers.png sprouting_mushroom.png piggy_bank.png infusion.png dice.png first_aid_kit.png soldier_siringe.png monster_tooth.png war_banner.png sticky_bomb.png

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    • RaveTuba

Today's update will only be our faithfull face-stompers,
      Man, I like making these.

Daimera likes this.
      • Siarnaq

Siarnaq Space Hobo

These look really cool! Good work man!

• Montebob

Montebob Space Hobo

i like the old retro ones better

• RaveTuba

Not much, but still an update,
            I really like how the Infusion one came out (plus it's of corse the most OP item in the game)

• Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

These looks really professional, something you'd see being used as item art on big titles! I'd love to see your portfolio/collection of any more artwork you've made since creating this thread!