1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Recruit Timer 0.2.0

Sets a time limit for crew recruits after which they revert to their original forms

1. rl.starbound

rl.starbound Phantasmal Quasar

rl.starbound submitted a new mod:

Recruit Timer - Sets a time limit for crew recruits after which they revert to their original forms

Read more about this mod...

2. rl.starbound

rl.starbound updated Recruit Timer with a new update entry:

Outlaws no longer time out

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. さわまやゑぺ

さわまやゑぺ Astral Cartographer

does this convert npcs that became recruits before i install the mod?
    can u make the timer shorter like 2mins? 1hr is too long. i already know the jobs i want so 2mins is enuf for me to decide if i wanto hire him or not.

4. rl.starbound

Unfortunately the base game does not retain information about a recruit's prior NPC type. As such, this mod will not be able to revert NPCs who became recruits before installing the mod.

I've set the timeout to 60 minutes to allow players time to think about whether they want a recruit, and to return to their ship and dismiss another crewmember to make room if necessary (e.g., if you already have 12 crewmembers, but want to swap one out for this recruit). I'm sure some players are able to make snap judgments, but others will want time to think, so I have to balance the timeout.

5. さわまやゑぺ

さわまやゑぺ Astral Cartographer

do this work with job offers? i accidentally clicked on the wrong NPC and want him back to his original villager state qwq

6. rl.starbound

I don't use Job Offers, but after quick look at the code, the two mods are probably compatible.

That said, if I understand your question, you're saying you accidentally clicked on the wrong NPC with a job offer and as a result, that NPC has become a recruit. Recruit Timer sets the timer and preserves the clothing and other data for NPCs when they "graduate" to become recruits via doing quests for them. The Job Offers system bypasses that entirely and directly turns the NPC into a recruit. As such, NPCs made recruitable via Job Offers will not revert to their former selves.