Recruiting For Animated Series

Discussion in 'Other Fan Creations' started by MaceTheHusky, Jul 21, 2015.

1. MaceTheHusky

MaceTheHusky Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys I'm gonna be attempting to make an animated YouTube Starbound movie but I'm going to need 1: Another writer for script,
    2: People to do voices, and 3: A 2d animator who is also amazing at drawing. PM me if possible, or add me on skype under shadowhuskygaming. Also if you are a voice actor Skype is definitely needed. I meant to say animated movie sorry ^-^

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Standing_Tough

Standing_Tough Big Damn Hero

hmmm I'm an animator and I'm working on my own animation series, check out some of my stuff at Standing Tough
    We could perhaps work together if you are interested?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  3. MaceTheHusky

MaceTheHusky Void-Bound Voyager

Alright sure!

4. Standing_Tough

Standing_Tough Big Damn Hero

haha well, care to give me the details?

5. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

I could help with the script (but im afraidi might try to insert too much Novakid in it)
    Also could try the voice but im not sure you need a men with no voicing experience and a webcam as a micro.

6. intrepid-explorer

intrepid-explorer Phantasmal Quasar

I've been voice acting for 10+ years for the Thief series, SS2, and Vegastrike, and never used Skype. I just recorded the voices, edited them to fit the author's needs, and shared the link for the author to download. What did you have in mind that would require Skype?

Relten likes this.
  7. Warget

Warget Giant Laser Beams

I think this is a dead thread.

8. Benkinz99

Benkinz99 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm probably not useful to this conversation, but I would watch the hell out of this. especially if it became a series with a coherent plot. Although I am decent at writing I could help with maybe scripts and the story.

9. Iceball457

Iceball457 Phantasmal Quasar

Would voice act, but I don't have a working skype. (Or any idea how to get it working) I can do a relatively deep male voice, but I am capable of any range. Unfortunately, if you put me in for two characters, it'll be way too obvious it was the same voice actor. If you're still casting, email Iceball457@gmail.com with some quotes. I'd be glad to be of service!