Redhead in Joja Mart

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DukeOfRiven, Mar 29, 2016.

1. cpy

cpy Void-Bound Voyager

What insane person even looks at that evil Joja place? I trash every joja cola i find, fight the corporate bastards!

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I only keep a couple around in case someone ASKS for one, heh. I don't ever buy the darn things, though.

• crazygreggy

crazygreggy Phantasmal Quasar

From the number I hook up when fishing I'm going to assume EVERYONE trashes their cola. Just not particularly well - come on people, throwing them into waters around Stardew Valley is an environmental disaster in the making.

• Godot

Godot Big Damn Hero

Even the merpeople complain about it :D

• DukeOfRiven

DukeOfRiven Giant Laser Beams

I think I've been in there a grand total of twice - once on my first day in town, and once a few years later when I realized how weird it was that there was a massive building I never visited. I bought a floor and felt guilty for days afterwards.

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

I keep a stock of sodas in the fridge, mainly to give to Shane on his birthday.

Actually after the last time I moved them out to a crate in the barn, because he only deserves warm soda.

• Pscyon

Pscyon Big Damn Hero

Trashing soda? Heresy! :O

That said, I don't buy any. Spending money is bad, it's meant to be hoarded. That game should probably require me to eat and drink, make me support the local economy. I do drink the colas I find though.

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

For four years I've existed on a diet of beer, cheese and maple and nut field snacks.

Pscyon likes this.
                  • FBNyx

FBNyx Space Hobo

I think her name is Claire?? It might just be a mod who knows but I looked on the wiki and a girl named Claire who looks exactly like the one at Joja Mart popped up lol