1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Removed Dungeons?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Litebulb, Aug 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Litebulb

Litebulb Aquatic Astronaut

I've been searching all over for some of the older dungeons like the Miniknog test chambers, Floran prisons and USCM bunkers. Does anyone know if they are taken out? I want to know if I should give up hope or not.

2. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

The test chambers got replaced by the abandoned labs, the small Apex labs are now the towers, the Floran prisons got replaced by both the caves and huts, and the bunkers got replaced by the camps, and the Avian towers are part of a new village type.

If I missed any of the dungeon/village changes, I bet someone will list them here.

3. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

I highly doubt the bunkers replace by the human camps. One is friendly and the other is hostile. Now the Floran prison was most likely the canyon that replaced it; although not too fond of that fact.

The bunkers have not met a fitting replacement yet. Maybe they are reworking it, as the parts/objects within are still there in the files. The bunkers were military facilities. The camps are basically refugee camps, there is a big difference.

The dungeon themselves were removed yes. I miss the floran prisons. The bunkers I just hope there is a suitable replacement for them in the future. The camps practically act as a village, as the humans didn't even have that before.

There are others, but mostly they would be the small ones that were remade into something else. The ones that were not dungeons, but mini-dungeons.

This is just how it looks to me. :nuruhappy:

4. Lintton

Lintton Guest

I wouldn't be surprised if given the story's lore, the USCM bunkers are reworked into human refugee camps and Cultist hideouts. Though I kinda hope some rogue USCM entries and places will be reintroduced, given what happens to Earth.

Tamorr likes this.