1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Reno's Sit Mod Glad Giraffe update 3

Allows sitting, noclip, and a few other things.

1. Reno_fezzed_one

Reno_fezzed_one Void-Bound Voyager

Reno_fezzed_one updated Reno's Sit Mod with a new update entry:

Built-in tech unlock!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  2. Roxas027

Roxas027 Big Damn Hero

me too, i can't go down, i try to edit my levitation weight but not working

3. Deszip

Deszip Void-Bound Voyager

I found one! when I start a new game with this mod installed the new auto tech unlock removes the starting quest and unlocks built into the the game, so you cant repair the ship or do any of the quests...you can still fly the ship because you can blink into the room but...you cant fix your flt drive to visit other systems. so...please fix this. I have also tried starting a new character with this mod alone and I get the same problem.

Thanks in advance![DOUBLEPOST=1452221317][/DOUBLEPOST]
    P.S. I tried starting a new character, closing the game, installing the mod, starting the game, and then playing but I now have no way of getting auto tech unlock. so I'm hoping that if I legitly (i think thats a word) unlock the tech and heat protection, then i can use the mod but for now i cant.

4. Reno_fezzed_one

This is intentional. You aren't supposed to play legitly with this mod installed.

5. Deszip

Deszip Void-Bound Voyager

But i cant play at all, I am unable to fix my ftl drive. so whats the point if it removes a key part of the game. I'm sorry but at least make it so it fixes your ship so you can fly around. I don't see the point in the mod if it disables a big part of the game. if you can make someway to enable and disable that before you start a character or something, or make it so you cant use it in multiplayer (because I'm assuming that's why you did that) that would be fine. but its a bit disappointing not to go and explore the new places that were added in starbound. this is my own opinion. but I would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to allow the ship.

P.S. im not trying to be rude in this message, it sounds like i am but im not (or is that just me)

6. Reno_fezzed_one

The mod will stay the way it is. I know you have concerns, but if you're looking for a cheat mod that still allows you to play legitly, try Creative Mode by @aMannus.

7. terminallyCapricous

terminallyCapricous Aquatic Astronaut

Every time I try to blink I crash, the mod works fine besides that though... How do I fix the crashes? I don't know how to show you the logs but if you explained it would also be a great help love the mod!

8. terminallyCapricous

terminallyCapricous Aquatic Astronaut

DO you mean to copy and paste the files of the mod or...?

9. cheeriefary4

cheeriefary4 Void-Bound Voyager

Whenever I put this in my mod file, it just doesn't work. could someone please help

10. ZiomPL2211

ZiomPL2211 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i deleted because got annoying after a while
    THANK YOU ASSHOLE
    you broke all my tech, even if i try to spawn it in, it doesn't wanna spawn itself in
    (If not actual problem from your mod, i'm sorry but i suspected only this mod)

11. Drake_Goldenheart

Drake_Goldenheart Space Spelunker

Ok.... so i installed both this mod and the tech unlock mod, and now my E key does nothing. Any idea why this happened or if there's a way to fix it?

12. Kedds

Kedds Master Chief

It seems when I make a new character with this mod it removes the option to repair my ship and I'm stuck.

13. Reno_fezzed_one

14. Maxgamer2

Maxgamer2 Aquatic Astronaut

Okay. Sitting used to work perfectly fine for for me but now for some reason when I go to sit I start to fly upward and eventually go off screen. I read through the log and didn't see anything. Otherwise this mod has never given me any other issues.

15. yimi

yimi Void-Bound Voyager

how do i disable the rotation, my character does that even when im not sitting DX (only when i press w and a :p BUT STILL ANNOYING!!!). Great mod otherwise

16. Reno_fezzed_one

That's not a bug -- it's an intentional feature left in because of apparent popular demand.

17. Maulman12

Maulman12 Void-Bound Voyager

Reno - When I installed the mod, The heat protection was overwritten by the quest that gives you radiation protection.
    When that happened, the levitation effect that had never worked won't turn off. Please help.

18. Reno_fezzed_one

Oh, crud. Do not use my mod with single-player mods or that kind of shit can happen.

19. Mayoko

Mayoko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi there,

Reno, I hope you will update this mod, until then it needs to be moved to outdated.

Both tech dependencies this mod required have been removed since Cheerful Giraffe. This mod will not crash your game when unpacked but for the reasons listed above it will not work.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  20. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

Rip. Hopefully it can get updated in the near future :eek: