(Request) Divorce Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Avialle, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Avialle

Avialle Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone please write a mod to set the value "married" to zero?

I made the decision who should be my partner by the look, but now i am deeper in the game and i see that there is so much more behind the characters personalities and would like to change my decision without starting a new game - i already invested over 100 hours..

Thanks

• BizarroTed

BizarroTed Big Damn Hero

obviously someone's never played harvest moon before :^)
      would be a cool mod tho, seconded.

• pkcraze

pkcraze Void-Bound Voyager

Please if someone could do this without any game breaking bugs! Especially since the dev said he'd be looking into making Shane a candidate :)

• heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

I actually thought of this as an option because maybe some time later new characters could be added (just my thoughts - not confirmed!) and there might be someone else you like. I personally didn't find any of the bachelors super amazing, but I still married the one I liked most of them. And I think there was a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game where you could get actually divorced or at least bug your spouse until they leave.

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

In Harvest Moon 64, if you lowered your affection with your spouse, they'd leave and you'd need to go talk to them to bring them back. There's never been any true divorce in the BokuMono series so far.

I'd be all for a divorce mod, especially if there is a huge penalty for it. Your spouse takes all your money and the kids or something. That way it's not a, "Oh, I'd rather go bone this person instead," random decision.

EltonScone likes this.
            • heartphilia

heartphilia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sounds good to me.

• b133d_4_U

b133d_4_U Void-Bound Voyager

In the GameCube Harvest Moons, if you didn't do enough farm work for awhile, your spouse would talk to you about it. If you said you didn't care about farming anymore, they'd take your child and leave; thus divorcing you.

• DatYandereGirl

DatYandereGirl Big Damn Hero

This wouldn't be a bad idea to have as a mod! I'm not sure how hard it'd be to make, though

• Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

Omg!! Are you serious?? *googles*
                    Wow. I never knew!