WIP Request: Maru sans glasses

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by Mokusei25, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Mokusei25

Mokusei25 Space Hobo

Hey, I've seen a lot of controversy with Maru. I really like her current style by Ape, but I like how her second to last iteration without glasses looked better. Personally, would have liked glasses on Penny or Leah or Haley more.

Could someone please do a set of Maru as she was released officially (keep her hair straight and short, and keep her skin tone) and take off her glasses? I'd think that'd be pretty straightforward to do, but I don't know much about modding.

• endermaryn

endermaryn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You might have better luck getting a response if you were to post this in the discussion side of the mod forum. This is the subforum used mainly by mod authors to post their completed mods or the ones that they are working on.

That being said, I've gone through and compiled a list of all the current Maru mods on this site that are closest to what you are asking for. None of these are the image you want to use, but I have found that the mod authors tend to be very accommodating. Try asking a few, or even all, of them directly. You may get a positive response. :) You might even want to ask them about adding glasses to the other women.

Anime Style Portraits by einari - Anime but there is a glasses-less option.
      Busty Curly Hair Maru by aspen - This one uses the fourth version of Maru with curly hair without glasses.
      Bachelorette Portrait's Total Sideview Rework by SPRidley - This one uses the first and second versions of Maru. So curly and wavy hair. Both come with or without glasses.
      Overhauled Marriage Candidates by Rupert484 - Also uses the first version of Maru with wavy hair and no glasses.
      Immersive/Overhauled (F) Marriage Candidates by CHickenkila - Again, uses the first version of Maru with wavy hair but with glasses added.
      (Another) Curly Haired Maru by sivolobwho- This one also uses the fourth version of Maru with curly hair but with glasses added. The author does state that they can make a version without glasses of anyone is interested.
      Mod Singles Portraits Beautify by cont_roller - This one touches up the current release by getting rid of the hair bump on the left side of Maru's head. Out of all the releases, this may be the closest to what you are asking for only the glasses are still there. As the glasses-less version is just the one before this one, and some of the other portraits used were previous versions, they way be willing to remove the glasses on the unedited, current version for you. They may even be willing to add glasses to Penny, Leah or Haley for you.

I hope this helps. Good luck on finding what you are looking for :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
        HiHaHi123 likes this.