Requesting Assistance on 28 Spring Crash - Stardew Valley Expanded

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karlee, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Karlee

Karlee Space Hobo

Greetings fellow farmers,

I and an associate of mine have been actively using Mods in order to further expand our options, most notably Stardew Valley Expanded, but we have run into an error multiple time that prevents us from passing the night of the 28th Spring to the 1st of Summer on Year 1.

As found here, you will find the SMAPI log regarding the repeated crash: https://smapi.io/log/781310c291644b659f8b33714954ef4f

If possible and I apologize in advance for the trouble, to have someone look over and instruct me and my comrade on how to most effectively resolve this problem, we will be grateful.

Thank you once more and kind regards.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

You have numerous issues.

ALL is not compatible with SVE. Delete that.
      The Content folder does not belong in the Mods folder. Move it back to the Stardew Valley main folder. Ditto with SMAPI. Neither are modsand shouldn't be in the Mods folder.

Once you're done, reload the game. Post a new log if problems persist.

• Karlee

Karlee Space Hobo

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Delete the SVE - PyTK file.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
        • AshaMeroule

AshaMeroule Space Hobo

Simply curious, where might one find the SVE - PyTK file? I believe it is separate from the actual PyTK folder?

Apologies, I am one of those "Did not look before unzipping" people.

• Karlee

Karlee Space Hobo

Deleting PyTK seem to have resolved the situation as we are now properly in 1st Day of Summer.

My deepest thanks for your assistance and patience Melindee, I hope you have enjoyable days ahead of you.

Kind regards,

• AshaMeroule

AshaMeroule Space Hobo

It is very much appreciated and respected, you have literally saved our lives, Melindee!

Hold on, Things are still breaking ^^;

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
              • Karlee

Karlee Space Hobo

A sad report on the situation is that it unfortunately broke our save and mod list. PyTK was not the target here.

• AshaMeroule

AshaMeroule Space Hobo

As an aside, mostly it is preventing our co-op and deleting buildings o_O

Anything on this? Would another error log help?

Thanks in advance.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

I said your SVE - PyTK file not the normal PyTK one. That was a hotfix a bit back before SVE updated and is no longer needed. PyTK is required to run SVE but you don't need that hotfix anymore. Delete THAT and run the game. Post a new log if problems persist.

• Karlee

Karlee Space Hobo

My apologies, despite my best attempt, this file you are mentioning doesn't seem to be anywhere. Do you know where it might be located? Thank you.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Uninstall all the TMX SVE folders and reinstall the ones from the latest update.

• Karlee

Karlee Space Hobo

It seems to have done the trick. We're now halfway into the Summer and no crash were to be reported.

I thank you for your patience and your assistance.