1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Modded Revel Server (Small Server) looking for a couple players!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by chiiklez, Sep 1, 2017.

1. chiiklez

chiiklez Aquatic Astronaut

EDIT2: Added Frackin' Universe to the server.

EDIT:
    Made a discord: https://discord.gg/RMBPVgG

__________________________========_________________________________========_________________________
    OP:

Hey all, looking for anyone who might wanna play together, explore the universe, rescue some damsels, and whatnot. I rented a small server in order to play with my godson, and figured it would probably be more fun with a couple more out and about in the universe.

Here's a list of mods currently on the server:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1103097746

Server based out of the East Coast (EST), but willing to play with anyone who just wants to enjoy themselves, and are willing to get the mods listed. You can add me on steam or discord, same username as here (Chiiklez), reply here, or PM so I can whitelist you.

I am of course also open to suggestions for mods if something peaks your interest and it fits in well. Going for a more difficult experience in the game, as well as adding more content to play, and any mods of utility that make sense (or should have been in base game)

Revel Server Builds

9/2/17
    Just started making a build, one of many planned throughout the server. First off is a Human bunker, built on a max threat volcano world that was terraformed into a jungle, then into a Savannah.(too much damn rain)

Very basic so far, hope to decorate it and make it a bit more unique once I get the actual base building in, been going around worlds collecting the materials needed to build.

[​IMG]

With 2 new members to the server, TehDoctor and MajikalGhost, we've found a suitable high threat ocean planet to build the server spawn hub at.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. TehDoctorr

TehDoctorr Space Hobo

Hello! I'd like to join your server, if you don't mind. I've sent you a friend request on Steam under the name "Al Ca-Bone."

3. chiiklez

Sounds good! I'll add you and send you the server info.

4. Lil Crim

Lil Crim Big Damn Hero

<3 i would like to join this server too. (i have no friends ); ) i added you on steam!

EDIT : Im under the name of Warfhie or GrannyBacon

5. chiiklez

Accepted your request and sent you a message. Welcome!

After some talking, we decided to add Frackin' Universe to the server, which may interest some or be a deal breaker to others. Going to see how it goes for now.

6. Levatine

Levatine Void-Bound Voyager

Another random stranger from the internet thinks your server sounds like it could be a good time.
    I'll hop on your discord channel and see if anyone's there.

Steam name: Levaious.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  7. chiiklez

Absolutely, you're more than welcome. The more the merrier!

8. Ignas2

Ignas2 Void-Bound Voyager

Are you still inviting people in ? and another question, how often server is up ?

9. chiiklez

The server is up 24/7, and yeah, still taking people. I'd ask that you join the discord though, makes things alot easier. That or add me on steam.

10. karmakitty52

karmakitty52 Space Hobo

i'd like to join your sever Karmakitty52 is my steam i'm not used to the ip thing yet i would join the discord but i'm livinf with my family and their usually lid so i rather text but i'd hop on if you want me too

11. chiiklez

No need to voicechat on the discord channel, that's only if people want to. It just makes it easier to inform people of changes and whatnot. You can get the program or just join using the webclient at their site: https://discordapp.com/login

The whitelist is removed, but to get the server IP you have to join the discord.

12. karmakitty52

karmakitty52 Space Hobo

That's the problem my computer doesn't work well with discord so it'll be way easier if i had you on steam or something

13. Elena Arshavina

Elena Arshavina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yo i don't mind joining at all could you add the Ningen race mod i didn't see it in there if you don't mind

socom55 likes this.
  14. pikachu594

pikachu594 Void-Bound Voyager

It would be great to join