1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Rex' industries [Dead] 2.6 ((Open)Source)

Adds balanced and cool equipment to Starbound!

1. Dreadsoul

Dreadsoul Phantasmal Quasar

I'm back in business now!

2. Dreadsoul

Because of the attack on the forums, I felt not so good and I hope this will never happen again. But now I start modding again, I didn't update Rex' industries for a long time, sorry for that, it had different reasons, but I think the updates would be more punctual now. I look forward to start modding on Starbound again!
    Mod informations: For now I focus on the compatibilty patch to Glad Giraffe, I think this is the most important work for now, because of that, the next update will be uploaded soonest at the upcoming weekend. Next I must say that the FU compatibility comes in a later update, because I have done some mistakes and have to correct some things with that.
    And now more information for the next update:
    -I found out that there is a big lack in descriptions and the other texts, the most things will be fixed then
    -As I said, the descriptions are not the best, a few other things should be fixed too, like recipes and graphics. These will be better and the recipes more difficulter because for the price, for now there are a few ones that are kind of overpowered.
    -I decided to add some things from my other mod, Rex' metals, because the ideas are not bad. I also think off of a variety of different new machines for progression. I want to add a new way to get metal (really new, something special and futuristic), or maybe some completly new materials? I also want to add many more liquids for many uses. You see, I have a plan how this mod would looks like in the future.

As always, if you have any suggestions, remember, their welcome!:)
    I hope you like Rex' industries and give me some ideas to make this mod a better one!
    See you next update!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Kawaiipandaguy12

Kawaiipandaguy12 Intergalactic Tourist

is it available for glad giraffe?

4. Dreadsoul

Sorry, but I have to say that the mod is harder to update than I tought. I don't have so much time and passion to rewrite all the weapons and armors. But Im working on a new mod, I' ll release it definitley. I don't know what to do with RI, maybe I add some stuff into my next mod? But thank you, Im glad that people are still interested in RI :)

5. Kawaiipandaguy12

Kawaiipandaguy12 Intergalactic Tourist

really?, i tested it for glad giraffe and it WORKED

6. Dreadsoul

Maybe it worked but many things can't be optained or crafted.

7. Dreadsoul