OOC Rift [Apps Open]

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by themushroomlord, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

Are we ready?

themushroomlord likes this.
  2. BlazingPaladin

BlazingPaladin Void-Bound Voyager

@Jake9039 Sorry I'm taking so long to make your character, I've been really busy. What extra details do you want BTW?
    Agreed. I hope we can start soon.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Jake9039

I feel the novatail is and maybe a dented sheriff's star would be all. thank you again.

4. themushroomlord

themushroomlord Pangalactic Porcupine

Ahh! Sorry, life has had me trapped for a bit but we should be able to start within a week or so!

Omicron445 likes this.
  5. BlazingPaladin

Great! I can't wait! (Well actually I can, because I have to.)

themushroomlord and Jake9039 like this.
  6. themushroomlord

On that note, I think we should do a head count to see who's still here... everyone still here say, "I eternally pledge my soul to our omnipotent ruler, the great and mighty Mushroom Lord".

... or you could just say you're still here, but that would be boring.

Omicron445 likes this.
  7. Jake9039

I eternallypledge my soul to our omnipotent ruler, the great and mighty Mushroom Lord

Omicron445 and themushroomlord like this.
  8. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

>When a random mushroom online claiming to be royalty manages to convince someone to make a soul-binding contract.
    RnKVXCk.gif

Really though, he's going to hold this over you for a long time. Welcome to the empire.

themushroomlord likes this.
  9. Nathaniel411

Nathaniel411 Void-Bound Voyager

Can I still join?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J-D using Tapatalk

Omicron445 likes this.
  10. themushroomlord

11. BlazingPaladin

I eternally pledge my soul to our omnipotent ruler, the great and mighty Mushroom Lord
    EDIT: *Should I have crossed my fingers?*

Omicron445 likes this.
  12. memelordguy

memelordguy Void-Bound Voyager

I live again

Omicron445 likes this.
  13. Nathaniel411

Nathaniel411 Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Stranger (Real Name:Voltair)
    Race: Sentient Dark Energy
    Mutations: Speed (2), Frail (2)
    Magic Tree: Shadow
    Aspect: Shadow Blend, Fog, Sinister Being
    Weapons: Disguised Katana, True appereance, a sword made of hardened shadow mana, stronger and lighter than most material, and longer that it's disguised form.
    Supernatural: Madaiar (Different that usual)
    Traits: Years of training allowed him to change his form to pure darkness, allowing him to enhance his madair traits and control his power, however he constantly uses mana to do physical contact, the stronger the force, the stronger the required mana. This does not reduce his power to regular madaiar, but reduces the amount of physical contact he can make. This does not include hovering and holding his sword, but stabbing someone uses mana.
    Due to his nature of being frail, he commonly used shields to protect himself. This, again, uses mana.
    He can extend long spikes out of his back which can bend in almost any direction. This uses tremendous amounts of mama and can cause long term reduction of his mana.
    Other Equipment: None
    Appearance: 8 feet, humanoid, with only thin angled eyes on his face.
    Backstory: A human with obsession with the research of mana, and in one of his experiments made him stronger than madaiar, however also made him much more uncontrollable. In a accident where he destroyed his home planet, he turned himself to a shadow to stop any more destruction, and has turned from a man obsessed with power to a wise spectator, hiding in the shadows observing the universe, and doing what is best for its preservation.
    Is this good?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J-D using Tapatalk

themushroomlord and Omicron445 like this.
  14. themushroomlord

15. themushroomlord

THE IC THREAD IS UP!

Omicron445 likes this.
  16. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Hello, I'd like to join please!
    Name: Rylou
    Race: Human
    Mutations/Modifications:
    Recovery +3 (1)- causes the users body to recover from injury at a dramatically faster rate.
    Strong immune system +2 (1) - makes the user more resistant to illness.
    Improved metabolism +1 (2) - allows the user to go longer without food.
    Insomnia -1 (1) - victim has difficulty sleeping.
    Mute -3 (1) - victim has no voice.
    Bloody purge -3 (1) - causes the user to vomit blood, resulting in some temporary loss of health.
    Magic Trees: Botanical
    Magic Aspects:
    Supernatural Grower(Botanical) - Allows the user to make plants grow at unnatural rates using mana, unfortunately this doesn't make fruit ripen.
    Vine Animator(Botanical) - Allows the user to breath life into vines and control them.
    Weapon Proficiencies: Swords
    Weapons: Double edged longsword
    Supernatural Features:
    Traits: +Puzzle solver: Is good with solving all sorts of puzzles and riddles.
    =Hoarder: Collects almost anything, it can weigh him down, but maybe he'll have something useful.
    -Sacrifice: Won't allow anyone else to be hurt, even throwing himself into bullets.
    Other Equipment: Large backpack
    Appearance: Rylou is a small male human, very small. He has shoulder length black hair with orange eyes, and almost seems feminine at times. He wears an unmarked red hoodie, with jeans, boots and a large backpack. The holster for his sword is on his back, beneath the bag
    Backstory: Rylou seems young, but has been around for a long time. He doesn't seem like it due to him looking so young, Which is thanks to his healing factor. He enjoys exploring, and has been doing so for a long time as a stowaway. This tendency is what gave him his healing factor, as during a crash while in a medical vessel he was drowned in medicinal chemicals. The planet's natives then pulled him out and resuscitated him through magical means by a Madaiar who crashed many years earlier. This double dose gave him his healing factor, but left him unable to speak.

Omicron445 likes this.
  17. themushroomlord

Accepted. Just start posting in the IC thread, you can start in exit 13 with everyone else or have already escaped from exit 1 or 2.

18. Redacted Revenant

Redacted Revenant Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think I have a few interesting ideas for characters, I'll apply as soon as I finish a good one.

19. Jake9039

Lord if the mushrooms, may I please make s character that is a drone/Ai? If so, I will make a character sheet soon.

20. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

Mostly likely they wouldn't have survived the EMP emitted When we entered the atmosphere, so I reckon that's a not until the software is recovered.