1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Robin not offering upgrades or new buildings.

Discussion in 'Support' started by angelzarke, Feb 28, 2016.

1. angelzarke

angelzarke Void-Bound Voyager

After the first house upgrade and building a barn, Robin no longer offers me the chance to upgrade my house or build other buildings. When I visit her she only offers her shop items. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

• ConcernedApe

ConcernedApe Stardew Valley Dev Developer

Is Robin currently building/upgrading a building? If so, you'll only be able to access her shop menu (before she has started construction of what ever you've ordered) until she has completed what she's working on.

• Jeronim000

Jeronim000 Intergalactic Tourist

Hi :)
        I got the same bug as angelzarke, and Robin isn't actually doing something, she just stands and the upgrade menu isn't showing up.
        I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
        • Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

Could you upload your save? I would like to see this.

• Jeronim000

• Jeronim000

Any clue ? :/

• kitty_pooh

kitty_pooh Space Hobo

Just in case any of you come across this error / bug again, hope this will help :catwink:

:meowlcome:

• Tadik

Tadik Intergalactic Tourist

Ahoj všem hraju stardew valley na mobilu a robin mi nenabízí tohle - Renovation House prosím pomozte mi jak mám rekonstruovat svůj dům na 1.5??

Hi everyone I play stardew valley on my mobile and robin doesn't offer me this - Renovation House please help me how to renovate my house to 1.5??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2021
                • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@Tadik As per the rules, all posts must be in English or provide a translation. I've added one for you this time but it's your responsibility from now on.

• Whidget

Whidget Mop

Hi! so, I know this post is like over 5 years old, but I just wanted to chime in and say thanks to @kitty_pooh up there for the video tutorial. Had this issue happen (weirdly) to one of my "farmhands". Robin took materials and money and never upgraded the cabin and later resulted in the same glitch mentioned above where the farmhand would only be allowed access to the shopping menu when talking to robin (player 1 was still able to access full menu for some reason). Used text editing for the cabin upgrades but couldn't figure out renovations, but this fix worked for the farmhand as well and I can now access robin's construction menu again. Literally created an account on this website just to say THANKS! I appreciate your two days of effort on this fix <3