Boss Robotic Ice worm

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by TheLochNessCheeseBurger, Aug 24, 2012.

?

Like it?

1. nope...I LOVE IT!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. like it.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. ok.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. don't like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I hate it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheLochNessCheeseBurger

TheLochNessCheeseBurger Phantasmal Quasar

I had this Idea when I was listening to this music and Arctic battle 2 popped up. It just puts this image in my head every time.

It's that of a Robotic Ice worm, with a huge red laser it can shoot from it's 'mouth'. It has spike-like things coming off the sides of it's 'mouth'. It has interlocking plates of metal, which can move to reveal weapons hidden in it's body. The spikes and different parts of it's body spin too, some in different directions( cause it would look cool).
    Here's a very quickly put together interpretation:
    quickly put together roboticiceworm.png
    It could also just be made out of lots of discs, rather than interlocking plates.
    This worm has been shut down millions of years ago, but there is a conveniently placed switch in an ancient ruin left for you to turn on.
    This is the text It will probably read is: "You see a lever on the wall, it reads 'ON/OFF' it is currently in the 'OFF' position. Do you wish to turn it on?" (turns on) "The lever breaks, and the ground starts shaking violently" or something like that.
    It might have been turned off by an ancient civilization, maybe one that MADE the worm? Who knows. Maybe the mindwurms made it. They could be accounted as a race. And they have lots of information.
    How you might beat this boss is shoot it's red eye/mouth when it's vulnerable, or in between it's armour, especially when it points that intimidating looking disc launcher at you.

2. Isoman

Isoman Big Damn Hero

How I see the disk launcher

awsome.gif

Aeros likes this.