Race Rock race

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by 1hkem, Oct 29, 2015.

?

what should be the race name?

1. Runites

41.7%
  2. Runars

33.3%
  3. enuR

25.0%
  1. 1hkem

1hkem Void-Bound Voyager

This is just an idea. Very little work was done on it, it just recently came to my head and I decided to put it down before anyone else came up with the idea and stole it from me.

Possible race names: Runites, Runars, enuR,

Characterization!
    The rock race people are actually parasites. They infest dead/unfunctioning bodies and turn them to stone, then re-animate them and use them as their own. This means a rune character can look like any and all of the already existing races, which will be explained further below. They live in large, well furnished caves slightly below the surface of the planet, but high enough that you can see the tops of the underground caves. Rune characters can hardly speak. They can only muster out a few words at a time, and very slowly. (ex: instead of hi, how are you? They would say, "hello, how... Are... youuu.")

Characterization2!
    Race: instead of a head decoration button, they have a race head button. You can switch between all the current races, except for nova kids, seeing as their bodies cannot be turned to stone.
    Stone/skin: you can change through a number of different types of cobblestone in game, to cover your characters body.
    Rune/chest: you can have a brand, very much like those on a nova kid, put on the chest of your rune character. You can choose from: omega sign (like on nova kid) generic Chinese symbol, water droplet, flame, shiny thing.
    Rune color: your rune can have a very very faint glow of whatever color you choose.
    Legs: ???

Weapons!
    All staves! Like you get from the manipulator table, Rune characters use staves and only staves! They specifically can have staves that act just like guns, some being powerful like rocket launchers, some being weak and quick firing like a rifle! What I'm trying to say is, they all look like staves but they are in reality function just like an in-game gun would, until you get to the highest level gear, then you have normal staves that are much more powerful.

Armor!
    Instead of having special names, they can just say what type of set they are. Armors will b a mix, as in, getting an iron set would consist of an Iron glitch helmet, and iron hylotly chestplate, and an iron floran boots, or something like that. All the higher level armors would have large, rune circles in the middle, most likely multicolored.

2. 1hkem

1hkem Void-Bound Voyager

Even if this dosent get to be a playable race, they could be an NPC race! This means no need to design armors, just a few stone variants of pre-existing weapons, so you could fight some of these tock ppl

3. debtlesswalnut

debtlesswalnut Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to be able to find little settlements underground instead of just finding an avian princess or something all alone.