1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

RoR betas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Salem_1337, May 5, 2013.

1. Salem_1337

Salem_1337 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well, I think that maybe we won't get new betas. As KS project closes, they run closed beta (with co-op and new class propably) so there won't be betas newer thas 1.0.1 for the one who doesn't paid. How pity... :cry:

(sorry if I did some mistakes, english isn't even my second language)

• DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I expect some sort of Steam Early Access for Risk of Rain, should I, devs? I'd like to buy it on the beta someday I'll be able too.

• Felonious

Felonious Existential Complex

As much as I want to get this on beta, I'm gonna have to hold off for a bit. 25$ isn't much to ask, but I have to wait for pay to come in.

• Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

I didn't read properly and actually bought the 15 one.
          I still want to be in beta and i'd love to pay more but is that even possible now?

• joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

You can still add the extra $10 to get access to the closed beta. Just go back to the Kickstarter page and click the button that says 'Manage my pledge'

double post. thanks time warner you always come through don't you :poo:

Draken09 and Venom like this.
            • Venom

Thank you! Highly appreciate it.

EDIT: It's saying I never backed up any projects while I have an e-mail stating I donated 10 euro's to Risk of rain.
              I'm confused.

• joey4track

joey4track Ketchup Robot

Hmm, not sure what up wit dat.. Maybe notify someone from KS?

• Ad Absurdum

Ad Absurdum Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to be able to buy the beta off of Steam Early Access, not that I have anything against Kickstarter. I just find it easier to pay with Steam Funds.

• Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Void-Bound Voyager

They would have to get greenlit first, and even if they are greenlit, it takes a while before it's released on steam.

• Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

It's a pity there's no truly easy way, even with the crowdfunding revolution.

• Venom

I tried to notify a developer but no avail... today is the last day so I guess im out of luck. ):

• Bewinged

Bewinged Poptop Tamer

Sure you're logged into the right account on kickstarter?

• Venom

Yeah, I only made one and i've never joined any other kickstarter project.