RELEASED Rotate Toolbar [Deleted]

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by Pathoschild, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

2. tali216

tali216 Intergalactic Tourist

hello, i am new to mods in the game
    i installed and ran the SMAPI and put the mod folder in /mods
    it runs fine and the mod works when i run it through the stardew valley folder (the stardewmodding.api), but when i try running it from steam (after i changed the launch option) it runs but without the mod.
    i don't mind playing it through the folder but i rather have it working through steam so i can take steam screenshots and make sure i still get the achieves

any tip on what i did wrong and how to fix it so i can launch via steam and still have mods running?

edit: the achievements seem to register properly, but I would still love to take screenshots too. missed some really cool ones in cutscenes :p

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @tali216. Try this to provide more info:
      1. run the StardewModdingAPI.exe file directly through the Stardew Valley folder;
      2. upload your SMAPI log (see instructions on that page) and post a link here;
      3. run the game through Steam;
      4. upload your new SMAPI log and post a link here.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@tali216 Those seem to be the same log file. Make sure you upload the two logs separately, so we can compare. (When you relaunch the game, it erases the previous log file.)

• tali216

it seems that starting the game through steam does not change the log file when i exit the game therefore it stays the same log
          so maybe you can tell me how to run the API thing through steam properly?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• tali216

that did the trick! thank you very much for the help. now the mods run fine and i can take screenshots through steam too.
            i will remove my comments from the thread now because they are irrelevant and I'd hate to spam your mod's page with it.

thank you so much for the help! your mod is perfect it makes gameplay 1000% better when I don't have to stop and re-arrange my inventory every few seconds
            <3

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Welcome! No need to remove the comments, they'll be useful if anyone else has a similar issue. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This thread is no longer maintained. Feel free to discuss or ask questions directly on the mod page you downloaded it from instead (see the latest status and links).

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.