WIP Sailor Moon Character Redesigns

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Camlann, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Camlann

Camlann Void-Bound Voyager

Howdy.

'Tis a strange thing, deciding out of the blue and with no experience to take up modding. Yet here I am, trying my hand at character re-colorings and some redesign. I can't exactly remember why I settled on Sailor Moon as what I wanted to try to recreate, other than perhaps that while a lot considered Elliott to be a wonderful Fabio, I looked and him and thought "Kunzite!" strangely enough. That and the whole tie into the stars bit. So that's what I've done, and have now started down a path of trying to piece together the Sailor Scouts and other various characters into the SDV villagers.

I'm really enjoying the bit where I stare at a computer screen and just kind of hope that I'm getting the color and feel of the characters right. I know I have some stray pixels somewhere, but am still working on trying to find them. My first attempt at this is, indeed, Elliott being re-purposed into Kunzite, so here's that. I'd love to hear what people think, despite the nerves that come with starting anything new. :V

Enough talking though! Onto the goodies! (if I uploaded them right)

Elliott.png

Current Progress Speed: Slow, tiny steps forward
    Tested in Game: Not yet. I haven't taught myself how to repack things, but I have bookmarked where it tells me how to do so that I can test things soon.