1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Saiyan Race Mod 1.0.4

Adds the Saiyan race to starbound.

1. MasterlyZack

MasterlyZack Void-Bound Voyager

2. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

This looks good, but can you make the eyes has eyebrows and has 1 pixel of white behind the black?

I wanna make my saiyan look great before downloading this.

I love the saiyans though, but i don't wanna any human eyes thank you very much. They look stupid with them.

And also it is ripped from the Dragon Ball SB mod so ten points, out of a 9000.

And i gave you advise, so you would notice.

3. Pirate_steve

Pirate_steve Big Damn Hero

This does look like it could be a good mod but unfortunately I downloaded it and can't get the race to show up.

Also I think they could be made to look a little less vanilla human and maybe you could wrap their tail around their torsos like saiyans do. Just a suggestion of course.

4. SNIVY65530

SNIVY65530 Yeah, You!

Downloaded, but mod doesn't seem to work? is there a way i can fix this?

5. MasterlyZack

6. Presios Saiyan

That's much better. Good Job!

Zack, You got over 9000 Mod Points.

Wait, there is one problem, the race face didn't show up. I installed it correctly into my Mods folder but the icon in my OBBATSU Character Screen never showed saiyan.

I think it's a bug in the saiyan race mod. Would you fix this?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  7. SNIVY65530

SNIVY65530 Yeah, You!

Yeah, please fix this! i think it would be such a great mod if you did!

8. MasterlyZack

I'll take a look at it, i thought i fixed it in the last update

9. MasterlyZack

10. Pirate_steve

Awesome update looks good now. Look forward to other updates with hopefully more DB stuff

11. MasterlyZack

are there any requests for whats added next?

12. Pirate_steve

I would love to see flight, ki blasts and maybe a super saiyan tech. I have no idea how difficult any of that is...... But it would be awesome

13. MasterlyZack

hmmm, i dont know much about tech, but i'll try to get atleast one of those done in one of the next few updates, currently im working on the super saiyan 4 armor as a last tier thing, then i'll go back to the others

14. Presios Saiyan

Zack, You should add an intro to the Saiyan Race.

In the Past.....Planet Vegeta is a desert planet....

For the saiyans, life is filled with violence, death, and war. Planets are sold to the highest bidder or at a bloody war...

Then Frieza came up, he betrayed the saiyans, destroyed their king, and destroyed the planet.

However, few saiyans survived...

What the saiyans had realized their mistakes in the past...

Is the cause of the tyrant that destroyed their home world, their king, and their whole race.

Now, the saiyan race will fight back...

In return for revenge.

(You might add pictures you made to the intro will be awesome if you like.)

15. HenryGogeta

HenryGogeta Orbital Explorer

How do I get the Super Saiyan 4 armor? Random chests?
    As for new content I mean Goku Uniform would be great, Fusion Uniform, Z-Sword weapon, Trunk's Sword.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  16. DragoonIII

DragoonIII Subatomic Cosmonaut

That is too direct and focused on the revenge thing (which won't happen even in starbound) . The into should be about their past and heritage but not like this

17. Presios Saiyan

Okay, i noticed my intro is too stupid and too morbid.

Let me fix that real good.

(Random Typing in which the intro is altered to a state of their hertiage and info....Done?!)

Okay, let me use the correct intro because this one is too creepy.

This intro would start now....I hope it comes out better...

(Loading new intro.....Done!)

In the past.....

There was once a planet named Saiya long ago...

It's only inhabitants are Saiyans who are once neutral beings till they turned violent...

The Saiyan's life was once calm...

But all that is to change...

Age 500, when the Legendary Super Saiyan destroyed their planet...

Although, few saiyans evacuated to a lush, grasslands planet before it turns into a desert wasteland...

Once the first saiyans landed into the new planet...

The new race, Tuffles greeted the saiyans with a welcoming sign.

But as time passed, the saiyans are getting enslaved by tuffles more and more as they grew helpless...

But then, The Saiyans grew tired of the Tuffles...

Age 720-730, The Saiyan-Tuffle war started...

The Saiyan's heritage changed, their once neutral race becomes aggressive, war-like, and murder hungry Saiyans.

At Age 729, the full moon arose from the smoldering sunset...

The saiyans are undergoing a transformation that ended the tuffle race quickly...

They called it, The Great Ape transformation. The form was powerful enough to finish the war...

All tuffles are destroyed quickly by the Saiyans' advantage...

The Throne of the Tuffle King was overthrown by King Vegeta himself...

The Tuffle King fled to outer space, but...

At age 730, The Tuffle King failed to escape, and was perished along with the tuffles themselves.

After the War, the saiyans salvaged and reversed engineered The Scouter and the Armor...

Then, an offer came up for the saiyans...

They told the saiyans to purge planets, sell the planets to the high bidder, and taking the planet for themselves at a cost of new tech...

The Saiyan race renamed Planet Vegeta after Prince Vegeta, is born...

The deal with Ice-Jin has begun...

At Age 735, The Ice-Jin tyrant feel misgivings for the saiyan race, many civil wars are against The soldiers of the Ice-Jin's command...

3 Years later at Age 737, Kakarot and Broly are born on the same date, Bardock failed to prevent the Ice-Jin's destruction, Along with the Saiyan king killed, the Saiyan race peaked at it's extinction....

Although, Few survived...

Years later, There is a Planet called Earth after the Ice-Jin, The Bio-Android, The Pink Majin, The Tuffle parasite, and every bad thing was slain here...

Until, The Ice-Jin was revived.

After Everyone, included the Z Fighters evacuated Earth due to the same meteor that destroyed Planet Vegeta in the same way....

And now, they had to search for a planet since Earth was gone...

Although, one saiyan (You) were in the ship till you has ran out of fuel...

And now, you must be ready...

For the final fight before the Ice-Jin takes over the universe.

(Wow, that is the longest intro...)

18. MasterlyZack

currently spawn it in with "/spawnitem saiyanchest4" and "/spawnitem saiyanlegs4" after "/admin" and i am planning on gokus uniform and the fusion one, but you gave me an idea for the swords

19. MasterlyZack

20. HenryGogeta

HenryGogeta Orbital Explorer

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

I would also recommend some kind of head piece for the Saiyan 4 armor
    Just being the the hair Goku, Vegeta, and Broly have when in their super saiyan 4 forms
    It would just be a nice touch if the spriting work isn't too much of a pain.

And Idk how transformation tech would work but it would be awesome to have Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, and God in it even if they are all just vanity, although it would be cool if they were actual armor and gave you buffs like rage but that's just a thought.[DOUBLEPOST=1428295509][/DOUBLEPOST]Hush My mouth you already added a head and effect for them in this update

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015