Salut.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Zwhistle, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Zwhistle

Zwhistle Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! I'm an artist living in Canada with a tad bit too much spare time. I drew my profile picture as a testament to that. Nice to meet ya'.

I plan on making a whole bunch O' artwork for me and my friend's characters, but who knows. I may do some for other people if I'm ever in the mood. I have a few more examples of artwork I've done here if you're interested to. I'm definitely not the greatest, but like anything, practice makes perfect right? Anyways, It's an example of what anything I come out with in the future will look like. Hope ya' like and have a nice day.

Top kek m9.png Charizard Profile Picture.png Untitled.png dark_souls_ringfinger_leonhard_redux_by_zwhistle-da3bqxk.png unfinished_undyne_digital_painting_by_zwhistle-d9tx9cd.png

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard. Your artworks are pretty good :nuruhype:

~ Iris ~

3. Zwhistle

Zwhistle Void-Bound Voyager

Appreciated!

4. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

5. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome to the forums fellow artist :rofl: man your art is AWESOME and you should make an art thread :DD id like to see more of your work :rofl:

6. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

WEEEEEEEELCOOOOOOME TO THE FORUM SIIIDE :lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:
    all artists are welcomed here, and i loveee your style! Please share more :D

7. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice time here :)

As for your art, (which looks awesome by the way) I strongly recommend you to create a thread in this subforum, so you'll be able to show it off to everyone :3

8. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Jolie dessin , Bienvenue ^^ (premier message en francais que j'ecris sur le forum , la faute a ton titre :p)

edit : ok alors "Nice draws , Wellcome ^^ (first french (...) message i wrote in forum , your title fault x) )

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  9. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Les posts en non-anglais sont tolérés, mais à condition que tu mettes une version anglaise en dessous ;)

Non-english posts are tolerated, but don't forget to add an english version along with it ;)

10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good sir!
    I must say, your artworks are all beautiful!