1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Saner Volcanic Worlds 1.2.1

Procedurally generated Volcanic worlds not filled with flammable structures

1. rl.starbound

rl.starbound Phantasmal Quasar

rl.starbound submitted a new mod:

Saner Volcanic Worlds - Procedurally generated Volcanic worlds not filled with flammable structures

Read more about this mod...

2. rl.starbound

A clarification about what worlds are affected by this mod. If you can see stars in your navigation display, then those stars have been added to your universe.chunks file. This file contains basic information about stars, including what type of star, what planets orbit the star, and what sub-biomes and dungeons will spawn on each planet. This means that once you see a star in your navigation display, its dungeons have been chosen, even if you haven't visited it yet. This can cause you to encounter flammable dungeons after you install this mod, even on newly visited worlds, if those worlds were generated into universe.chunks before installing this mod. The work-around is to delete universe.chunks after installing this mod.

3. rl.starbound

For anyone curious, this mod should be fully compatible with 1.4. There was only a single change between 1.3.4 and 1.4.1 to files I modded with this mod, and it didn't break anything about this mod.

I will, however, be pushing out a new version soon that removes bioluminescence sub-biomes from spawning on volcanic worlds (their base blocks are flammable; I missed this when I made 1.0 of this mod) and adds a newly non-flammable version of the Apex Rebel Camp back to volcanic worlds.

4. rl.starbound

rl.starbound updated Saner Volcanic Worlds with a new update entry:

Update for 1.4 and more

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. rl.starbound

I don't use Steam, so I can't upload my mods to the Steam Workshop. However, I am informed that Steam user "Rocksalts The Salty" has uploaded v1.2.0 of this mod to his account under the name "Non-flammable structures in volcanic worlds" at the following link:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1812487994

6. rl.starbound