Save Anywhere 1.5

Discussion in 'Mods' started by sn00ze, Jan 6, 2021.

1. sn00ze

sn00ze Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello guys,

did not played Stardew Valley for quite a long time. So I had to update all of my mods. Unfortunately one of my favourite mods has not been updated for 1.5.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/444?tab=description

Its the Save Anywhere mod. I used it very frequently when I last played Stardew Valley because I often have to get away from PC and cannot End the day properly to save the game.

I noticed in the Forum some people can fix Mods with ease. Maybe someone can help me with that? Thank you in advance for your help!!

Hope all of you guys have a great start into the new year
    Sn00ze

In addition, in case its important:

[17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Save Anywhere (from Mods\SaveAnywhere\SaveAnywhere.dll)...
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SaveAnywhere.dll to fix Game1.locations (field => property)...
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SaveAnywhere.dll to fix Game1.currentLocation (field => property)...
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SaveAnywhere.dll to fix Game1.options (field => property)...
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SaveAnywhere.dll to fix IClickableMenu.drawTextureBox (added missing optional parameters)...
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SaveAnywhere.dll to fix IClickableMenu.drawMouse (added missing optional parameters)...
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in SaveAnywhere.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1<StardewValley.NPC>.GetEnumerator (no such method).
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in SaveAnywhere.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.NPC>.Current (no such property).
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in SaveAnywhere.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.NPC>.MoveNext (no such method).
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in SaveAnywhere.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1<StardewValley.Item>.GetEnumerator (no such method).
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in SaveAnywhere.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.Item>.Current (no such property).
    [17:51:07 TRACE SMAPI] Broken code in SaveAnywhere.dll: reference to Netcode.NetCollection`1/Enumerator<StardewValley.Item>.MoveNext (no such method).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2021
      Leirraf Naren likes this.
    • Leirraf Naren

Leirraf Naren Space Spelunker

I am also in need of someone enlightened who can update this mod.

It is very essential for me to be able to play at any time, I don't always have time to play a whole day in the game so I end up not playing.

I will be grateful if anyone can update it = -)

• KMiSSioN

KMiSSioN Yeah, You!

• Leirraf Naren

Hello, this link is down, I was unable to access the content in time.

• KMiSSioN

KMiSSioN Yeah, You!

Since 1.5 compatible version by original author is on nexus, i've recived complain and deleted repository

• Leirraf Naren

Finally i will can play this game again! The author updated almost 2 mouths ago. If he doesn't update to the next versions, will you be able to? I created a dependency for this mod, I only play with it. Thanks for all help!