1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue save file corrupted??

Discussion in 'Support' started by tobieslr, Dec 15, 2018.

1. tobieslr

tobieslr Yeah, You!

heelloo!! i play stardew valley on my iphone but uploaded the save file to itunes so that i can edit the savefile through my laptop. After editing, i uploaded the savefile that i edited back to my iphone, but when i opened the app, the save file didn't show up in the load menu.... can someone please check out my file if i had done anything wrong when i inputed some codess??? thank you very muuuch

*the zip file has "SaveGameInfo" also

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

It seems you made an invalid edit to the SaveGameInfo file (specifically, you entered a number that's too big to store in a field). Note that the SaveGameInfo file is only used for the load screen; the actual save data is in Levi_201582737.

• tobieslr

tobieslr Yeah, You!

thank you for responding!! Sooo do i change the numbers that i entered into a valid one?? Will that make the SaveGameInfo or my save file working again?? If yes, do i change the numbers both in " playername_1234567" and SaveGameInfo or just the SaveGameInfo file?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Yep, that should work. You'll need to fix both files.

tobieslr likes this.
          • tobieslr

tobieslr Yeah, You!

Thaankk you so muchh Pathoschild! I appreciate the help :))