1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Save Reply & Save Game Stats

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sultanen, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Sultanen

Sultanen Space Hobo

Hello,

I don't know if these suggestions have already been made but in case they haven't, I thought it would be nice to share them.

SAVE REPLAY
    I would love to get the chance to save a replay of a specific game. Now I am completely aware that games can be very long and there could be some technical challenges to get this running. However, I do believe that I cannot be the only one feeling like it would be nice to at least have the opportunity to download a replay of a game that you just played to check maybe what you could have done different right before you died or simply just be able to watch yourself play to see mistakes that you did not notice when playing.

Save Game Stats
    Me and my friends usually take Screenshots after every game to save the game stats just to be able to compare all the different stats to the other games we played. I personally love looking through stats and I bet I am not alone in this matter as well. In my opinion, it brings another competitive level to the game where you will be able to strive to do better in certain aspects of the game.

Feel free to write a reply if you want to support or criticize these ideas and thank you for reading : )

Regards,
    Sultanen

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019