1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Second Save File Issues (Xbox One)

Discussion in 'Support' started by HoSDonJon, Dec 18, 2016.

1. HoSDonJon

HoSDonJon Space Hobo

So having scanned through the forums/wiki for info it's time I posted, having encountered the Winter 28 bug I decided to start a second playthrough and encountered a few strange things:

- Upon introducing myself to all the characters some respond as if they already knew me.
    - I can use the elevator in the mines to get to floor 100 (where I made it to on my first playthrough) despite having never been in prior.
    - All floors of the mine which used to contain treasure chests no longer do (including the Starfruit on 100) so I can no longer acuire the upgraded weapons/boots.

This can't be intended can it? It's as if the game is reading parts of my first play through and applying them to my second. Correct me if I'm wrong of course.

I'm gonna do a bit of digging and will update/edit if I find anything else amiss.

-EDIT! TEMPORARY FIX/WORKAROUND-

This can be fixed by closing the game and restarting it, should that not work you have to delete your previous save file then restart.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016