1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Seed maker stuck behind water trough in greenhouse

Discussion in 'Support' started by jengablocks, Oct 11, 2021.

1. jengablocks

jengablocks Space Hobo

I placed a seed maker behind the water trough in the greenhouse as there were two available spaces there and I wanted to see how it'd look. One of the spaces was blocked and I couldn't place anything there, but the one to the right allowed me to place the seed maker. The problem is that I cannot remove the seed maker or use it at all because it's behind the water trough and it's become inaccessible. How can I fix this?

Attached Files:

• That1Rand0mChannel

That1Rand0mChannel Industrial Terraformer

Sorry man, you'll have to use cheats to remove the seed maker or just accept the fate. Glitches like these can sometimes happen, including the famous out-of-bounds glitch.

• jengablocks

jengablocks Space Hobo

how can i use cheats to remove it? i am on iPad so i'm not too sure how i'd go about it. though, i'll probably end up leaving the seed maker there as my Proof of Goof hahaha.

• That1Rand0mChannel

That1Rand0mChannel Industrial Terraformer

Oh right, the iPad version, well sorry about that, but I don't think there's any "delete object" cheats for the iPad version.