1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Serra Cruiser, Solar Cruiser and Astral Cruiser 1.11

Cruise in space with style

1. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

@Dragon_Tom005 , Alright I've two bad news and one good news. Bad news is that I cannot figure out on how to make a patch for Kazdra because they've also used the .patch file config. I think I am missing something here but I'm too burnt out to figure it out after trying every possible way that make sense to me. Good news is that it doesn't seems like Kazdra is receiving any new updates, or just in a very small, minor way so I replaced the core files in the Kazdra mod, making it works with the ship. So the other bad news is that if the Kazdra author decided to update something, even if it is just adding a lamp, you've to overwrite the whole thing about the ship again. You also must use the Chucklefish Forum version as well. Inconvenient generally but that's all I can do for now.

You've to overwrite these files whenever you update.
    universe_server.config.patch <--- Easy to see
    objects/ship <--- It means the ship folder in the objects folder
    ships <--- Folder

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6sonPfOC/file.html

And yes, install this mod only. It includes the Kazdra already. You don't have to use the official mod.

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  2. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

So... does this mod require A.V.I.A.N. or will this work without it? I really rather not use it since it isn't my thing.

3. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Doesn't required for Serra but you'll have the bird looking thing tech station. If I use the vanilla ai it'll look odd imo since human's one is yellow coloured.

4. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

Fair enough! I'll grab it then.

5. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Eh I guess I can include a re-coloured human techstation after all and keep it the vanilla way with option for A.V.I.A.N. users since the tech station for A.V.I.A.N. uses a unique entity after all. Update will be in a few minutes. The vanilla human AI will still be yellow though, just that the tech station's look will be properly recoloured to fit Serra's colour scheme.

Should be done in < 30 minutes.

6. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

Iroaseta updated Serra Cruiser, Solar Cruiser and Astral Cruiser with a new update entry:

It now uses vanilla human tech station.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  7. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh boy, here I go, making the Large Cabin variant again.

(I could do a bit of cheating, and merely use the same RGB set for the most part, though :p)

8. Iroaseta

Iroaseta Guest

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

9. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Glad to see this ship still exists somewhere. I hope these sails don't just disappear because they look nice.