1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Severe performance issues

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Rumen_West, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Rumen_West

Rumen_West Space Hobo

Running the game on an 980ti, i7-3770k at 2560*1440 on Windows 10. Drivers are all up to date.

I'm suffering from major performance drops, from a constant 60 to sometimes as low as 24 fps. I've noticed that there are a lot more drops at night and even more when it's raining and I'm chopping down trees.

This happens pretty much every time I try to play the game. Restarting the game will usually fix the framerate for some time but it eventually starts lagging again for no apparent reason.

I would like to know if there's anything I can do on my end to try and fix this issue or if it's a problem with the game itself.

Thanks.

2. Cupa

Cupa Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, looks like you are just playing on too high settings. If you want, you can attach the .log file, but I don't think there is any useful information in it.

3. Aimbot

Aimbot Void-Bound Voyager

Until they add some extra options to the options (wait what?)Game remains LAGGY
    Also game isnt very optimized well i suggest you lower resolution and turn off V-Sync