1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Shadow Wolf TJC's NPC Pack 2/25/17

A mod pack full of various mods that focus primarily on adding or modifying various NPCs.

1. Shadow Wolf TJC

Shadow Wolf TJC Spaceman Spiff

Shadow Wolf TJC updated Shadow Wolf TJC's NPC Pack with a new update entry:

Time for a new mod pack!

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. MrNage95

MrNage95 Void-Bound Voyager

Installed your mod pack. It might be somewhat of a stretch, but I was wondering if you are able to create a patch integrating your mods relating to the weapons of crewmembers with the equipment preferences from the Earth's Finest Mod(Steam). Coupled with EWG, it might make for increased weapon variation for each crew type, while keeping to the weapon choice that sensibly fits with the crew members of EF.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hiya Shadow Wolf!

Just want to mention small thing you might have missed. The Expanded Weapon Generation - Better NPC Equipment - Legacy Addon and Better NPC Equipment - Legacy Addon seem to be missing the "swtjc_lp_" prefix in the files.

Nice mod btw. I like NPC being more weaponized. Now they pose a real challenge.

4. Shadow Wolf TJC

5. Shadow Wolf TJC

xaliber likes this.
  6. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

xaliber likes this.
  7. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

hi tnx for u cool mod but there are several addon folder which i dont know do they require any other mod or its standalone??

8. Shadow Wolf TJC

Simply put, NONE of the addons are standalone mods, since they ultimately build upon assets from the main mods (and sometimes my other mods), which ARE standalone mods.

9. amirmiked12

tnx for reply

can u help me i think its caused by your mod??
    it never happened before?
    when i did her quest and when i return to her nothing happens even if i talk to her and my quest radar just point her .and i have installed all of your addons
    starbound_2017_03_25_18_21_39_573.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  10. Shadow Wolf TJC

I've encountered this before, both in-game and while watching other YouTubers play this game without my mods installed, and I don't think it's a bug caused by any of my mods. Instead, I believe it's a bug within Starbound itself.

11. amirmiked12

tnx for reply

it freeze my game for 2 or 3 seconds when this line creats in my log file
    [16:25:37.260] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading celestial world 420958351:84199929:-22594363:6
    [16:25:39.338] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to CelestialWorld:420958351:84199929:-22594363:6
    [16:25:39.393] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed
    [16:25:40.631] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world ClientShipWorld:cd7215401659102b4807eeb1f98f62a9
    [16:25:49.439] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.4', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (32, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [16:25:49.453] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.1', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (8, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [16:26:54.302] [Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/farmables/floweryellow/floweryellow.png:default.2.0', using placeholder default.
    (ImageException) call to subImage with pos (0, 4294967252) size (8, 22) out of image bounds (64, 22)
    [16:27:19.622] [Info] Skipped event recording for nonexistent entity 2275
    [16:28:12.196] [Info] Root: Writing runtime configuration to '..\storage\starbound.config'
    and i think that flower stuff was in your new tenants addon
    how can i fix it?

12. Shadow Wolf TJC

I honestly wouldn't know how to fix your problem, since the only part of floweryellow.object that the New Tenants mod changes is that it adds an extra tag to the .object file without touching anything else.

13. amirmiked12

i dont know its just me or others.
    when using tenant pack addon when i spawn craftsman i cant buy some items like plant fiber,treated wood and some others cause they dont have any price..

14. Shadow Wolf TJC

It's probably because I overlooked the fact that the materials that the craftsman NPC sells have a market value of 0. While I did know that items with a market value of 0 cannot be sold, I didn't know that they couldn't be bought either.

I think I'll have to look into developing a mini-mod to help fix this.

15. Shadow Wolf TJC

Try installing this new mini-mod that I posted. That should fix your issue.

16. amirmiked12

Tnx

and what does that mean for tenants ?
    1 this
    24 this
    5 that for example ?
    and some merchants like crafts man and other have limit items
    can u add more ?by more i mean alot
    or if not can u tell me how to add more myself?

17. Shadow Wolf TJC

These numbers are, of course, the minimum number of in-game tiles that will need to be filled by objects with that particular tag. You've made Starbound mods before, haven't you?

Edit: I see that you've only recently entered into the realm of developing mods for Starbound, so I'm starting to understand that you're probably still inexperienced at it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  18. amirmiked12

Yeah i made few mods but didnt make npc mods

19. amirmiked12

why they are acting like stupid?
    is it your mod problem?i have earth finest mod installed or its this.
    and job offer. output_7T2BaS.gif
    and my crew will not open the ship door most of the time they will stuck behind it.(horizontal one)
    i even tried hatches but they didnt work either

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  20. CatofRiddles

CatofRiddles Subatomic Cosmonaut

yeah, this mod seems to be having problems after the 1.3 update...