WIP ShaneTrain's genderswapped bachelorettes

Discussion in 'Mods' started by shane train 22, Jul 5, 2017.

1. shane train 22

shane train 22 Title Not Found

I recently finished my bara bachelors mod and wanted to make a bachelorette genderswap mod to go along side it. I decided to post this in a separate thread because some people might want this mod on its own as a genderswap mod. This mod is in a very early stage right now as I'm only working in Penny and Haley right now and only have some portraits completed so it will be some time before this is finished but I wanted to post what I have so far to get feedback and see what people think.

Haley: portaits and sprites
    [​IMG]

Penny: portraits and sprites
    [​IMG]

Emily: portraits
    [​IMG]

Maru: portraits
    [​IMG]

Abigail: portraits
    [​IMG]

files
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3mjscsqnxldtil5/AAA-810FD28og_neql_SDqwha?dl=0

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • shane train 22

Finished with the full portraits for penny and haley's gender-swaps with 1 version for Haley and 2 for Penny. I was going to package up the files and make them downloadable but I've decided to wait until I'm finished with the overworld sprites. There are also probably going to be dialogue changes later on but I'm planning on focusing on the graphical portion of the mod for the time being. That being said if anyone else would like to work on the dialogue edits or know of an existing set of edits I would be happy to promote them here.
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

HopeWasHere likes this.
      • shane train 22

Haley's (Hal's?) overworld sprites have been completed and I've compiled the files into .xnb files that you can use in your game. I've been doing some work on Penny's sprites as well so that should hopefully take less time than Haley's. I still haven't had a chance to test out mods that would change names, dialogue and pronouns to see which ones I would want to recommend so if any of you know of mods like this or would like to work on your own feel free to recommend them here.

• Kyulkyung

Kyulkyung Space Hobo

you're doing god's work lmao and i thank u for it <3 _ <3

shane train 22 likes this.
          • shane train 22

The files have been updated with penny's overworld sprites for both the bearded and non bearded versions sorry it took a while to get sorted but I was having some troubles getting everything ready and also got distracted by other projects lol. Right now I'm working on portaits and general design for the rest of the bachelorettes with Maru and Emily most likely being the next characters I'll be fully working on. Speaking of which I have a decent design for Maru but am having some problems making the portait sprites look right and I have a design I like for Emily but I have 3 minor variations and I'm not fully sure which one (or ones) to fully include.
            [​IMG]
            Any feedback on which of these variants people prefer would definitely be appreciated but I think I'm personally leaning more towards the blue highlight and maybe the natural blonde version. I also might make some more minor changes to this portrait but overall I am pretty happy with it.

• shane train 22

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I finally got finished with the sprites for Emily and Maru. Sorry this took so long but I was having a pretty hard time getting Maru's portraits looking right. I might still make a few minor changes to these but overall they should be fine. I have already made some progress on the sprites but its probably going to take me some time to get those ready because I'm starting university soon so progress for this mod will probably be slowing down a bit but I'm still going to keep working on it. Thanks for waiting.

HopeWasHere likes this.
              • jirachiking

jirachiking Void-Bound Voyager

Idk if you remember me, I commented on your Bara Bachelors mod a long time ago asking if you’d ever do the genderswapped bachelorettes too; I’m sooooooo excited to see that your going through with it!!! I can’t wait to use them in my game. Keep up the amazing work!

• shane train 22

Thank you very much for the kind words. I haven't done much work on this mod for quite a while cos of how much busier I've been since starting uni but I do definitely intend to continue work and finish this mod at some point although it will most likely still be a bit of a wait lol.

• shane train 22

Hey guys I know I've been absent from the project for quite a while but lately I got really inspired and managed to get Abigail's portraits done. I'm still really behind on the overworld sprites because they've always taken me the longest to do but I will try and work on them when I've got the time. Can't make any promises about getting Leah's sprites done any time soon but I will post them when I'm done. Thanks if you've been keeping up with this mod.

[​IMG]

• newgirlde

newgirlde Void-Bound Voyager

^^ So glad to see your still working on them. Do you have any Leah portraits ready to show yet?

• shane train 22

Afraid no :/ Leah's been kind of a hard one for me to find inspiration for a design and I've been pretty busy lately but summer break's coming up so I'm hopeful that I should be able to make some progress then as well as catch up on sprites and stuff.

• jirachiking

jirachiking Void-Bound Voyager

As far as Leah goes, you could do long hair with a small braid in it, kind of Viking-like...that’s how my boyfriend wears his hair