share to show farm easily

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skinflint, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please let us export a full-res screenshot of the whole farm with our name, our farm's name, the day/season/year, and maybe total earnings, labeled somewhere. I see so many great ones in the (40+ page!) "Show off your farm" thread in General Discussions but being on iOS it would be a ridiculous amount of work to stitch together screenshots, plus fireflies at night would get cut off as they move around and stuff like that. I could screencap a video but that is so much less browseable.

• TheHyruliest

TheHyruliest Seal Broken

I think this could be cool and a great way to incentivize (even in just a minor way) getting fancy with a farm's design!

• Skinflint

One shortcoming of upload.farm is it doesn't show time-state, so for example there is never any fruit on fruit trees. What I would like is for a super screencap that literally runs the entire farm in that instant, but takes however long it needs afterward to actually render out that state. But the state itself should be from the same instant across the entire farm, from weather to time of day, to things like butterflies or owls and fireflies, etc. As far as "ready" bubbles, I personally think they should be omitted, but maybe that could be a toggle or something.

• Skinflint

One other really important thing is to capture the entirety of building interiors as a single image, as well. So from within my house, 1 capture displays all my rooms on that floor. (The cellar would be a separare one.) Greenhouse, Sheds, Barns, etc. each their own.