RELEASED Shiba Inu Shepherd Mix Husky Pet Mod 1.1.0

Replaces dog with Shiba Inu, Shepherd Mix, Husky Pet

1. Bouhm

Bouhm Big Damn Hero

SyncX, Ladysarajane, Hinayuna and 3 others like this.
  2. Megumin

Megumin Guest

wow, doge

• Bouhm

Bouhm Big Damn Hero

If you like this, you might also like Dawn's dog mods

Different style but amazing sprites.

• Bouhm

Bouhm Big Damn Hero

• Boureki

Boureki Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there, I'm new to using mods, and I've tried to follow the instructions to install this but keep getting the Vanilla dog. Am I doing something wrong? My path:

Steam > steamapps > common > Stardew Valley > Content > Animals

I've copied your new file and pasted it in the Animals files (after first renaming the old dog file dog_old.xnb)

When I read the modding guide on the CF forum, it mentions about unzipping mods into a Mods folder within the path below but I apparently have no Mods folder. Is this something I need to create myself?

I suspect it's me as I'm a noob at this, but if anyone can put me right I would be grateful!

• Bouhm

Bouhm Big Damn Hero

Hi, the "Mods" folder stuff is for using SMAPI mods and is created after installing SMAPI. This is not a SMAPI mod, it's just replacing game files with modified files so you should be fine :)

• Boureki

Hi Bouhm, thank you for taking the time to reply :) I just replaced the dog.xnb file with the one from the downloads, but I'm still getting the Vanilla dog. Does the zip file/download need to be stored in a certain place for it to work?

• Bouhm

Bouhm Big Damn Hero

Hi, so just to be clear, are you replacing the dog.xnb file from Content/Animals with the dog.xnb file from the download? The dog - default.xnb is the vanilla dog. Also, which dog did you download specifically? Thanks.

---

If it was the Shepherd Mix giving you a Husky... That's my bad. I was running on little sleep when I uploaded those and messed up, but it should be fixed now :S

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
              • Boureki

Hi again, yep, I deleted the dog.xnb from the original SDV files and replaced it with the dog.xnb from the Husky, not the default dog.xnb and also tried the Mix but was getting the default Vanilla on both those files. I just redownloaded and tried again and it seems to be working for me! I have no idea why it wouldn't before, but it's doing it's thing now. Thank you for taking the time to help! It's a cute mod too :)

Bouhm likes this.
                • starsauce

starsauce Big Damn Hero

Little help how do i change the dog icon in the menu (i rly want the icon in my menu to be the shiba inu one)

• qsxwdc

qsxwdc Void-Bound Voyager

I am using the shiba inu mod and also wanted the dog portrait, so I had added that using image that Bouhm had attached. So here is the file that I am using.

To Bouhm: Let me know if you do not want me to post this and I will bring the file down.

Attached Files:

• starsauce

starsauce Big Damn Hero

ty