1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Shield Generators locations

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by AccountPrivacy, Aug 9, 2021.

1. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

Locations and weird experience with the Shield Generator :chrono:

I know where is the hylotl one and the apex village while I can't find the evil glitch castle generator and for the others would be great too.

I didn't play for couple of years and now I can play again. :party:

I spawned in few dungeons and found out you can't dig around them anymore like before. At least I remember that I could in the glitch castles, avian skyship and the small ones. :yuno:

Now even while spawning a small dungeon magically it have a protection. :lolwut:

And speaking of avian skyship I can't even get up to it at all. I use to build a latter now it's protected that I can't do anything with it nor around it. :nope:

Maybe I simply broke the game somehow and everything have a protection or am I missing something? D:

Any help is welcomed. I am building this with my friend and we would love to build around these places because making everything from scratch is unrealistic timespending wise. We have bunch of other things to do in life too so yeah... :paper:

DemChanges likes this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

The protection on almost everything is a normal thing. It's some of the reworked things from the latest update SB has.

Talking about shield, I am still angry with the new "stealing system." I can't take dirt or sand from friendly settlements anymore. Even I could start a bar brawl just from trying to clean their settlement from sand made by the sandstorm. Now, I am more afraid to go to planet that has fire rain or meteor shower.

AccountPrivacy and DemChanges like this.
  3. DemChanges

DemChanges Void-Bound Voyager

Damn that too.
    Builds colony, fixes things then gets killed by the "authority" being accused of stealing, logic in this game... Stupid NPCs next time build your own colonies and don't ask for help at all... But hey must be a game feature right?! This is how it's suppose to be. But this protection thing goes even more on my nerves then the stealing things crap.
    At least I managed to go away for a short time and the NPCs would calm down while the protection thing is permanent as it seems.
    If I want protection I would place my own machine don't need the game to tell me what I want to do in my own builds...
    Looks like I need to dig out a mod that disables the protection or just bother someone to make it.
    Gotta love timewasting, I live for it -sarcasm
    I welcome options but when some crap is being forced upon you for no logical reason then why even bother play the damn game later someone wonders why the community is salty and quits. I do wonder why... gheeshhh

AccountPrivacy likes this.