Ship improve, weapons and orbit

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Dante98dzc, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Dante98dzc

Dante98dzc Void-Bound Voyager

My idea... The ship is almost useless, it only can travel and store items...
    Well what if we can add weapons like Lassers or bombs and control it by stations. You ride in the station and you have the view of the surface of the planet you are orbiting.. then click and Shoot a burst of missiles or lasers or whatever...

Other idea, maybe the station also can craft beacons, then ,when you use the beacon in the planet that the shipp is orbiting, the ship automatically attack that point ...

The ship weapons will be expensive and only able with the improves of the ship... And maybe required some fuel or energy or ammo...

I now this is a raw idea... But we all can improve it.

Other idea ... : ) ... The orbit:
    I refer to the ship be able to stay in two different distances to the planet, orbiting and inside the atmosphere...in that last, I think will be great see the ship between the clouds sometimes..and in this position is where the weapons can be used.

For balance this of the ship weapons .. they have to be difficult to use and expensive... In exange of a great fire power...

Then when your ship be inside the atmosphere to return to orbit it requires a moderate amount of fuel...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2020