Ship/Vehicle Suggestions

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by Mewi, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Mewi

Mewi Poptop Tamer

Ship
    • Please bring back or integrate the old warp engine protocol animation into the system, that thing was sleek.
    • Please allow for custom ships or the ability to create many ships and select them at space station.
    • To reiterate this, there should be a console that allows for ship construction, similar to a blueprint schematic that the player designs and then completes the build once all materials have been acquired. Allow us to then adjust the ship exterior at whim, block by block. But also give us preset pieces that look nice, such as cutouts of current race ships.
    • Please integrate mechs better into our ships so that they don't seem so detached from the game. I feel like we shouldn't just ditch them in the middle of nowhere and they suddenly are back to our ship? Or we teleport down with them... in an awkward location? Mech docking bay needed... so I guess custom ships would be an easier option.
    • Shuttlebayyyy *
    Other
    • Submarines anyone?
    • Lava resistant submarines? :3
    • Drilling platforms?
    • *Shuttles
    • Password protected lockers??

Armorine1983 likes this.
  2. RoxFox

RoxFox Space Hobo

what do you mean by Drilling platforms?

3. Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

SSo much no for modifying ship block by block

4. Kuxo

Kuxo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why not some tractors? like a backhoe or something? honestly i'd like to see something like a JD 2032R and set it up like a mech to be able to attach different stuff to the front and/or rear that do different things?