1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Shortspears in Starbound ?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by mateuszmatijot, Dec 26, 2016.

1. mateuszmatijot

mateuszmatijot Void-Bound Voyager

So, Yeah, While playing, i found weapons with the category of "shortspear". It's a one-handed spear weapon.
    At first i didn't pay attention to it, just thought "Yeah ! Cool Weapon, Gon' use it !", but recently, i started wondering - How can i get higher tier ones ? So i jumped in for search. Before i keep going, i'd like to notice - I have a lot of mods. They Are :
    - Frackin Universe
    - Perrenial Crops
    - Improved Containers
    - Weapon Stats
    - BYOS - Build Your Own Ship
    - Super Song Pack
    - Extended Songbook
    - Container UI Tweak
    - Pixel Compressor Plus
    - Combinable Augments
    - Freedom of Movement
    - Wiring Service Panels
    - Themed Colony Deeds
    - Efficient Watering
    Anyway. When i started searching for weapons in category "shortspear" i noticed a problem - There's nothing on Starbounder (from what i know - The Go To for Wiki on Starbound). So i think "yeah, maybe it's from Frackin Universe". Turns out that on Frackin' Universe there is nothing on "Shortspear" category. So. Here's my question - Are there Shortspears in Starbound and it didn't get included on wiki, or am i missing something ?
    Sorry if its not the place for it, but i didn't quite find the proper place for it.

TL;DR - I have loads of mods. One day i found shortspears (one handed spears) and didn't find anything on them on wiki. Are they in the game ?

Screens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link to both :
    http://imgur.com/a/9mJ9k

2. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Nope, that's definitely not something from vanilla Starbound. Check to see if any of your other mods do anything with weapons (I know weapon stats doesn't), otherwise I'm pretty sure it's part of Frackin.

3. mateuszmatijot

Thanks ! At least now i know that it isn't something i missed on Vanilla.
    Too bad that Frackin' Universe has quite a . . . Narrow wiki on weapons.
    Anyway - Thanks again !

4. MrVauxs

MrVauxs Giant Laser Beams

Must be a mod, you see it by the typo, NO BIG LETTERS OMG SUCH GRAMMAR NAZI
    Sorry :lickitung:
    Give us your steam id so we can see what you actualy have in your mod library, also why not check in mods folder? maybe you put there something

5. mateuszmatijot

I didn't really miss anything. Checked Steam library, Mod folder and then used starbound to confirm (that fun thing that lets you see which mods are installed)

That is why i think that it may as well be Frackin' Universe. Especially with them saying "100+ New Weapons" while wiki has around 30-40.

6. MrVauxs

7. mateuszmatijot

Thanks ! If i could/knew how, i'd give you +1.

8. MrVauxs

Maybe follow? idk
    Also your name is pretty Polish, PL?

9. mateuszmatijot

Yeah, Im from Poland.